Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I'm no expert by any means, but this was the quickest way for me to level up my hunter to (almost) 30 in a week (started character on Thursday, keep in mind too this is my second character and I saved blue gear engram's for it) :

Day 1:
First play all the missions.
Pick up all the vanguard bounties as soon as you can and finish them if possible (heroic story ones are difficult at first if running solo)
I skipped strikes until I was 2 levels above. I played crucible from like level 10-14 just to give myself an edge in the story

Day 2:
Take a day off, but pick up the vanguard bounties of the day

Day 3:
Pick up vanguard bounties again.
Finish bounties from yesterday + today
And buy the exotic armor from xur for your character + an exotic shard if you have enough strange coins
Run vanguard roc strikes/public events until you max out your marks. I think public events help a lot just because you get shards, but I had ~96 already.

Day 4 & 5:
Should Be very close to max vanguard marks + at least level 1 vanguard
pick up bounties and run vanguard roc

day 6 ( now Tuesday):
run vanguard roc all over again until you max out. keep doing bounties etc.

run down of my armor:
so I got chest piece from XUR - 36 light
lucky legendary helmet engram (from vanguard roc) - 33 light
bought the vanguard gauntlet - 33 light (75 vanguard marks)
plan to cop vanguard leg armor - 33 light (75 vanguard marks)

did this all in 20 hours of gameplay.

so as a tip for whoever is new to life after level 20 I highly recommend you cop the leg armor and gauntlet first. as you can do it in 2 weeks and they'll level you up faster then just one piece of armor (helmet), if you try to save and cop the helmet first you'll handicap yourself because it would take 2 weeks of marks (150) to cop the helmet, then another 2 weeks to cop the leg & gauntlet armor.

of course you could do vanguard roc all day to level up the vanguard rank faster but that's a waste of time to me because no marks. to each his own tho.

people say play the crucible, but I hate it so much. its so much easier to earn vanguard marks to buy things with, I know youre limited to the vanguard guys, but if you hate the PVP in destiny, only level up a faction once you have your vanguard rank to 4. ranking up a faction is extremely easy, as vanguard and crucible bounties apply to it. the only thing that sucks is in order to buy anything from factions you nee crucible marks.

Ran sword for TPT today on HM and did 3 r2s each time... Last of second sword I did 4 r2s...he enraged... So he enraged on the 13th r2?

Also do my nightfalls... Knucklehead for a hunter u don't have and 7 energy... Not 9...7...wut? Lol

I have a crota HM checkpoint @ death singers if anyone wants to run.

I also want to run VoG HM if anyone is running that lmk. My OG crew retired after the relic holder finally got fate bringer :frown:

Last edited:

Deletions starts at 13 minute mark

Summary;
its basically a kid who is recording some pvp footage, gets tricked into thinking someone was going to 'glitch' his level 23 character straight to level 30. He lets the guy take control of his ps4 (via shareplay) and the carnage happens.

People are ruthless. Kid started crying 2.

Deletions starts at 13 minute mark

Summary;
its basically a kid who is recording some pvp footage, gets tricked into thinking someone was going to 'glitch' his level 23 character straight to level 30. He lets the guy take control of his ps4 (via shareplay) and the carnage happens.

People are ruthless. Kid started crying 2.

Son....i was crying when I saw the video
roll.gif

It was ****** up, but the kid was dumb for letting it happen...

Son hes a kid......... Kids are gullible. He didn't deserve that.

I hate babying children and hate parents that do so. The earlier you learn to not trust everyone, learn to have natural skepticism, and learn to lose and make mistakes the earlier you will learn to be an adult in this world. Too many children are babied nowadays. I use to coach youth basketball and I still officiate it to this day occasionally. I see the difference between my generation of 80s babies to what they are now.

Was it mean? Sure. But it'll do some good to the kid in learning not to trust strangers. Maybe he won't go to the abandoned home next time when some pedophile invites him. :lol: Plus, that video is hilarious :rofl:

Last edited:
That's is messed up b/c he thought only his Plan C was dismantled, until he logged in and only saw one character. :lol: Is there in any instance that someone would share play then select the option for them to control your game?

Last edited:
Kid tries to cheat to get to 31. Live streams it. Ends up in tears. Life lessons were learned with that. Messed up? Yes. Hilarious? Yes.

Then he goes into party chat and tries to play it off like it was cool to delete his Plan C. Then instantly starts crying on the stream.

What makes this funnier is the guy who did the deleting has a PSN id of KirmitTHEFrog. Seriously...

View media item 1409537

Last edited:
Kid tries to cheat to get to 31. Live streams it. Ends up in tears. Life lessons were learned with that. Messed up? Yes. Hilarious? Yes.

Then he goes into party chat and tries to play it off like it was cool to delete his Plan C. Then instantly starts crying on the stream.

What makes this funnier is the guy who did the deleting has a PSN id of KirmitTHEFrog. Seriously...

View media item 1409537

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom