Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I know I can level up FWC with PvE missions but I usually switch pieces idk why lol. I still need to get my vanguard level to at least 3.

Definitely will try the raid soon though

Damn this game is addicting. Ya'll got any tips and tricks to run these NFs solo? I'm still a lvl 27 and going in beast mode don't really work, always end up gunning and running until them folks don't chase me no more. I still end up dying. Felt like Neo fighting off all the agent Smiths.
mean.gif
I don't think you'll be able to solo NFs at lvl 27, homie. Gotta level up some more

Word i cant even do it at 31 smh

Especially this week with no burn. They really have made soloing nightfall super difficult now with that patch a few weeks(probably months now) back. I use to be able to solo the weeklies with ease as well, not so much anymore :smh:

I know I can level up FWC with PvE missions but I usually switch pieces idk why lol. I still need to get my vanguard level to at least 3.

Definitely will try the raid soon though
Yea definitely get Vanguard to rank 3 before the other ones in my opinion. The thing with FWC, DO, and NM is that you need the Crucible marks to buy their armor and weapons. You can level up vanguard doing every but Crucible and get the vanguard marks along the way. You leveling up FWC, but you don't earn the crucible marks except for playing PvP, so then you will have to grind out games of Crucible even through you got the rank from playing PvE.

Destiny servers are some trash right now. I'm in a strike and I hear Hustle and those guys in their raid having the same laggy/glitch problems too.

Mobs disappearing and popping back up. Hitting mobs and no damage showing on them.
Yea, granted it was only for one round, it was really weird 
laugh.gif

Destiny servers are some trash right now. I'm in a strike and I hear Hustle and those guys in their raid having the same laggy/glitch problems too.

Mobs disappearing and popping back up. Hitting mobs and no damage showing on them.
Yea, granted it was only for one round, it was really weird 
laugh.gif
@iHust1e  When I hit you up tonite, im gonna need you to boot one those mogs and let ya boy get in there.

That Destiny convo in the PS thread tho >>> :smokin Biggie and Wright was tryna hold it down, yall are appreciated. :lol: ...something tells me there wasn't a lot of WoW or MMO's in that thread. :lol:

That Destiny convo in the PS thread tho >>> :smokin Biggie and Wright was tryna hold it down, yall are appreciated. :lol: ...something tells me there wasn't a lot of WoW or MMO's in that thread. :lol:

I saw no other way to explain MMOs, so I had to. WoW is the epitome of MMO success and it's being imitated with little to no success. Hell, even blizzard doesn't know what to do next but churn out new expansions. People know of WoW so it's easy to use as an analogy. Plus, I do have good memories of my WoW days like Wright does.

Those of us who are use to playing RPGs where certain dungeons and abilities are not accessible until you put in 40+ hours into it and then another 80 to kill and get everything understand. Those that are use to instant reward system like COD don't. I would love some of these young kids play with the old school 2D platformers from SNES day. They'd probably rip their hair out from the difficulty with no saves and what not. These new gamers really are spoiled. Games are prettier but they don't have the depth of those games :smh:

Like Wright I am done talking to those guys. If NT teaches you anything is that people will defend their ground and try to belittle you when they differ in opinion rather than argue their point because they don't have a point or didn't give the object or game enough time. It is what it is and its a societal problem more than anything else right now.

That Destiny convo in the PS thread tho >>>
smokin.gif
Biggie and Wright was tryna hold it down, yall are appreciated.
laugh.gif
...something tells me there wasn't a lot of WoW or MMO's in that thread.
laugh.gif
I saw no other way to explain MMOs, so I had to. WoW is the epitome of MMO success and it's being imitated with little to no success. Hell, even blizzard doesn't know what to do next but churn out new expansions. People know of WoW so it's easy to use as an analogy. Plus, I do have good memories of my WoW days like Wright does.

Those of us who are use to playing RPGs where certain dungeons and abilities are not accessible until you put in 40+ hours into it and then another 80 to kill and get everything understand. Those that are use to instant reward system like COD don't. I would love some of these young kids play with the old school 2D platformers from SNES day. They'd probably rip their hair out from the difficulty with no saves and what not. These new gamers really are spoiled. Games are prettier but they don't have the depth of those games
mean.gif

Like Wright I am done talking to those guys. If NT teaches you anything is that people will defend their ground and try to belittle you when they differ in opinion rather than argue their point because they don't have a point or didn't give the object or game enough time. It is what it is and its a societal problem more than anything else right now.
This x 100.

People can't understand this unless they are of that mindset.

Destiny is a grind. But I LOVE the grind. I enjoy building my characters up slowly, developing better strategies, ect. It's the same with RPG's. 

The PS thread itself is full of 1/2 people who enjoy the console, games, and discussion, and 1/2 people simply looking for reactions. It's just what it has become. 

This x 100.

People can't understand this unless they are of that mindset.

Destiny is a grind. But I LOVE the grind. I enjoy building my characters up slowly, developing better strategies, ect. It's the same with RPG's. 

The PS thread itself is full of 1/2 people who enjoy the console, games, and discussion, and 1/2 people simply looking for reactions. It's just what it has become. 

I personally don't love the grind like you do but I understand it. It is part of what the game demands. It's sort of anything you really do, you need to put in time and practice to get the most out of something along with a bit of luck. Plus the grind keeps you playing.

I tell this to people constantly that I would have quit this game long ago if it didn't have the social aspect of the game. And I'm happy that I found 5 other people who are as addicted as I am and do the necessary thing to make our raids as easy and as smooth as possible when we are serious. But also laid back enough that we laugh at all the dumb **** we do. And everyone else that I do pickup raids, bounties, strikes, crucible, and the such are great as well. No matter where the game goes and what all our gaming futures hold, I know that I can jump into party chat with all these people just for laughs or team up in a game and have fun. And that's what gaming is about nowadays. But don't get me wrong, I still love my single player RPGs and adventure games.

Those of us who are use to playing RPGs where certain dungeons and abilities are not accessible until you put in 40+ hours into it and then another 80 to kill and get everything understand. Those that are use to instant reward system like COD don't. I would love some of these young kids play with the old school 2D platformers from SNES day. They'd probably rip their hair out from the difficulty with no saves and what not. These new gamers really are spoiled. Games are prettier but they don't have the depth of those games :smh:

Da Biggie Bomb.

Drop da Mic...

8)

I dun luv da grind cuz da grind dun luv meh.
But when RNG slips up and gives you what youve wanted for months... 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
@Quad  promise me you took your provigil today b 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I dun luv da grind cuz da grind dun luv meh.

But when RNG slips up and gives you what youve wanted for months... :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

@Quad
 promise me you took your provigil today b :lol:

:lol: that's Jr. not me, I only dispense it if you need it.

Last edited:
Reforged my IB Rocket and got: Arc, Surplus, Flared Magwell/Javelin, and Clown Cartridge

Dope set up, will keep it for now.. hope to get one as a random drop in IB so I can roll: Grenades and Horseshoes, Field Scout, Clown Cartridge

Reforged my IB Rocket and got: Arc, Surplus, Flared Magwell/Javelin, and Clown Cartridge

Dope set up, will keep it for now.. hope to get one as a random drop in IB so I can roll: Grenades and Horseshoes, Field Scout, Clown Cartridge

You aren't messing with tracking?

bout to hop on and run through some bounties after the Playstation update. Add me fambs: legreyf0xx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom