Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I feel your pain, I was told its the weapon they use. Apparently Handguns and Shotguns are almost guaranteed 1 hit k.o. at close range.

No handguns needs 1-4 hits to kill you so that's a lie. There is a PS only hand cannon that can but the chance is slim as you would need a 1/13^3 to stack on one bullet or 00.04% chance for that to happen with a Hawkmoon. Otherwise it's 2-3 headshots with most. Some Shotguns can kill you up close with 1 shot, but they are very very very rare.

Last edited:

@Quad how people going to say they played for a few minutes or to level 5, take it out, never play it again and then give their analysis on the game?
laugh.gif
My friend did that. Got to like level 3, roasted the game and hasn't played since.

It's funny cuz he plays warframe all the time and it's damn near the same thing
laugh.gif

It's probly cuz he died like 4 times on the intro and I have no idea how
laugh.gif

anyone down to help me complete some bounties tonight?
eyes.gif
ya boy stuck at level 23 with a vanguard still level 1
mean.gif
Bounties and vangaurd strikes will be the quickest route to gaining at least rank 2 and buying 2 pieces of gear from them with the marks you will have.

Once you hit level 2 and buy the 2 pieces (gloves and boots I believe), you should at least be able to do higher level vanguard strikes, normal mode VoG, and the weekly strike.

Save strange coins and then with the armor you get form the raid and vanguard, you should be close to 30 and can start running Crota.

You definitely should be able to hit rank 2 with Vanguard and buy 2 pieces to start leveling by the weekend if you go really stick with it.

Man I was stuck on lvl 24 for the longest :smh:

Finally hit Vanguard lvl 2 and copped the two pieces and got to lvl 26. The commendation **** is ******ed though. Need to run VOG soon :nerd: Do you get legendary drops from that? Bc regular raids I never get any decent armor.

Trying to get my FWC clan levels up too when I do crucible.

Man I was stuck on lvl 24 for the longest
mean.gif

Finally hit Vanguard lvl 2 and copped the two pieces and got to lvl 26. The commendation **** is ******ed though. Need to run VOG soon
nerd.gif
Do you get legendary drops from that? Bc regular raids I never get any decent armor.

VoG is the first raid you can run. You must be talking about just 3-man strikes you have been running. Those are random and you would be hard pressed to get fully equipped with legendaries doing that unless you score them from blue engrams turning into armor that you can use.

You can buy the FWC class piece and wear it when you do strikes, and vanguard bounties/patrols to earn rep with them as well. You don't have to just do Crucible to get their rep. It is actually faster doing vanguard activities to get rep instead of running crucible.

level 24-26 is pretty much the grind that kills it for some people. Once you hit 26 though that is where stuff starts to open for you though.

Last edited:
Man I was stuck on lvl 24 for the longest :smh:

Finally hit Vanguard lvl 2 and copped the two pieces and got to lvl 26. The commendation **** is ******ed though. Need to run VOG soon :nerd: Do you get legendary drops from that? Bc regular raids I never get any decent armor.

You can but its better to just hit 28-29 and have some people carry you through hard mode. More weapons drop in hard mode because they are on the loot table plus you get a double chance at loot.

24 is a wall you can't get past without legendary armor which makes it hard to get to 26. After 27 leveling becomes easy again.

Well with the DLC rare armor alone you can get to 26 and then if you cop a piece of exotic armor adter you max that stuff out you can get to 27 I believe

Well with the DLC rare armor alone you can get to 26 and then if you cop a piece of exotic armor adter you max that stuff out you can get to 27 I believe
Why they haven't run back Queen's Wrath for the newer players is beyond me though. 

Why they haven't run back Queen's Wrath for the newer players is beyond me though. 
Think they said something about leaving it closer to the HoW DLC to tie into it since it is based around the Fallen group we will be battling.

wrightone86 wrightone86 you fighting a losing battle in that PS thread homie ...just let 'em think what they want while they wait on most anticipated wackazz the Order.

@WrightOne86 you fighting a losing battle in that PS thread homie ...just let 'em think what they want while they wait on most anticipated wackazz the Order.
I know. I was just sitting here like "how did I get this involved with it"
laugh.gif

Dudes really don't see how some games unlock more content to play the higher level you get though?
laugh.gif

Now once I stop replying they will take it as "they won"
roll.gif

The Order only having 5 hours of content is a killer though
mean.gif

So do more areas open up as you level up? So is the game pretty big? And The Dark Below, how big is it? Is it another planet?

4 planets and you do unlock them as the story progresses. More planets are rumored to come with the Destiny 2. Like one guy asked though...if characters transfer over to Destiny (I believe they already confirmed this) and then they add say 2-3 more planets, 4 strikes and 2 raids, then I say it will be fairly nice enhancement. I just feel like they need to add as much as we started with if they are going to hit it with a $60 tag and not the $30-40 that it should get if it is any less.

@WrightOne86 you fighting a losing battle in that PS thread homie ...just let 'em think what they want while they wait on most anticipated wackazz the Order.
I know. I was just sitting here like "how did I get this involved with it"
laugh.gif

Dudes really don't see how some games unlock more content to play the higher level you get though?
laugh.gif

Now once I stop replying they will take it as "they won"
roll.gif

The Order only having 5 hours of content is a killer though
mean.gif
I was going to respond, then I thought about it and I realized no matter what I say, it's a losing cause. Because arguing on the internet, especially on NT, is pointless. Doesn't help you're talking with people who gave up on the game before even reaching level 20. The fact that they never raided with a full fireteam of friends and enjoyed the same laughs as we do on a weekly basis while enjoying the content in Destiny makes their points invalid to me. Come back and talk to me when you complete both raids with your friends. Honestly, if it wasn't for the social aspect of this game, I doubt there would be this many NT'ers on Destiny. For all the flack Bungie has taken for Destiny, this is the one thing they did right. Make an addicting game that is fun to share with your friends. What a true online experience should be.

I really wanted the Order to be good. Will eventually scoop it up when it's under $30.

Chill with The Order hate.

Be happy Sony is still investing into there studios for new IP like this that are exclusive to us. The OTHER gaming company still falls short on new inhouse IPs for there console.

Be happy Sony is still investing into there studios for new IP like this that are exclusive to us. The OTHER gaming company still falls short on new inhouse IPs for there console.
I'm still going to play through it at least once. I've wanted to play it since they announced it. 

I didn't start truly enjoying destiny until I started playing with you guys. I think the problem with most people is that they're approaching it as they would a single player. the game is gonna suck if you're doing this grind by yourself. If you reach level 20 and never played a mission with anyone else or done a strike with a friend or two, you're doing it wrong.

Damn this game is addicting. Ya'll got any tips and tricks to run these NFs solo? I'm still a lvl 27 and going in beast mode don't really work, always end up gunning and running until them folks don't chase me no more. I still end up dying. Felt like Neo fighting off all the agent Smiths. :smh:

You about to have the XB guys get fired up.
He didn't mean that shottadru
laugh.gif
eF Destiny
You get a 2nd GGhorn and just start trash talking. RNGesus about to make you remember who he is.

I didn't start truly enjoying destiny until I started playing with you guys. I think the problem with most people is that they're approaching it as they would a single player. the game is gonna suck if you're doing this grind by yourself. If you reach level 20 and never played a mission with anyone else or done a strike with a friend or two, you're doing it wrong.
x100

Back
Top Bottom