Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yo my Destiny aficionados what is the fastest way to level up an alt character. Finally decided to do my first one with finals being over and create a warlock. Just looking for some tips

Complete the full story, it should get you to a 16/17.. then hand in around 8-9 bounties to push you to level 20.

Black Hammer
nthat.gif

Black Hammer :nthat:

Shout out to Peso Squad aka The Struggle Team aka THE REAL IRON BANNER.

Two clears on Crota tonight. Easy.

Highduhboy for MVP. :smokin
On reset I got sword duty tho. We will have two very skilled swordsman by the hard raid.

Very proud of ya'll for real man. :nthat:

Last edited:
Shout out to Peso Squad aka The Struggle Team aka THE REAL IRON BANNER.

Two clears on Crota tonight. Easy.

Highduhboy for MVP.
smokin.gif

On reset I got sword duty tho. We will have two very skilled swordsman by the hard raid.

Very proud of ya'll for real man.
nthat.gif
The glimmer farm is too real though for this upcoming week. 

I just got the Monte Carlo from RNG. I finally was hooked up after all the useless **** I was given. :smokin

R
Anyone looking for Destiny it's on sale on Amazon for 29.99 right now. Ends in 18 hours.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BGA9Y3W/?tag=niketalk0e-20
Also, 2x12 Month (24 months) for $73 here: http://m.rakuten.com/product/255483981?adid=18094

Just found out that you can get 2 x Playstation Plus 12 month cards for $51.98ea, which comes out to $103.96 - $30 with MasterPass checkout and code MP30 your total comes out to $73.96+ tax for some states.

Looks like a tiny hotfix from Bungie. Pocket Trifecta got fixed?

http://www.bungie.net/7_Destiny-Hot-Fix---12162014/en/News/News?aid=12470

1.1.0.2 : The one that followed Expansion I.

This update corrects some issues that were introduced to Destiny with the release of The Dark Below. We are also continuing to support the Destiny sandbox with changes that were identified prior the launch of Expansion I.

General

• Fixed a typo in the German word for 'Radiant Energy'

Weapons

• General
    • Fixed an issue in which some weapon projectiles were improperly penetrating Hive shields
  • Pocket Infinity
    • Rolled back changes induced by a previous Exotic weapon update
    • Charge up and deactivation now work as originally designed
    • Players may again encounter a previously known issue which prevents charge up

Gear

• Both existing and future Raid gear obtained in Crota’s End now begins at Level 30 with an upgrade path to reach Level 32
  • Raid helmet obtained in Crota's End now drops on Normal Mode and will be a more frequent drop on Hard Mode
  • Fixed an issue in which Dead Orbit Hunter cloaks awarded reputation gains for both Dead Orbit and Vanguard/Crucible

Activities

• Added a replayable node to the Director for the ‘Fist of Crota' mission
  •  

The raid gear fix is legit

I was kinda POd when I got my raid gear from Crota and I went back down to 29 :lol:

Last edited:
I didn't even realize that you went back down to 29 from the Crota raid gear initially
laugh.gif

Must be because I am not lucky enough to have enough pieces for it to matter
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Im just ehre packing up my stuff to move into my new place. If anyone wanna play whenever, HMU. Prefer to do the nightfall/weekly as I need a few more marks before I hit 31. And I still havent stepped into the new raid yet but am willing

I have the gloves fully maxed already from the raid and hopefully between my 2 warlocks, I get 1-2 more pieces this week. If so, then I will be 32 once I get enough shards to apply to all of the pieces.

I believe Zero and Frost are both 1 armor piece away from being 32 right now. They just a few more shards as well I believe.

Just got Destiny. Game is pretty good. Story is dry but fun when you play with friends. PVP is a lot of fun. Any tips on leveling up? I am at 6

Downed crota in 3 swords last night 
nthat.gif

Having the sword super comes in super handy, dropped him to 60% in one go. Also had a dude get the upgraded Gjallarhorn, so jealous 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom