Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

People should not be glitching these bosses. There is nothing super difficult about any of the encounters in Crota.

The only thing I would glitch is Omnighoul because that nightfall and weekly is just a chore during the last part.

I didn't find the nightfall too difficult. Only reason I didn't beat it first go is because the game lagged on me.

People should not be glitching these bosses. There is nothing super difficult about any of the encounters in Crota.

The only thing I would glitch is Omnighoul because that nightfall and weekly is just a chore during the last part.
I didn't find the nightfall too difficult. Only reason I didn't beat it first go is because the game lagged on me.
It's not difficult at all. It's just very annoying and tedious. Standing in corridors and shooting stuff while peeking out is pretty boring. They could've done better with this strike.

Yea it's not difficult once you have the team chemistry and timing down.

I think there's 2 glitches for Crota. The duplicating chalices and the debuff glitch but bungie is definitely gonna patch these before hard mode comes out.

They'll probably fix it so you can solo the first 3 sections too.

I beat the first 3 parts solo on my alt and got 6 shards.

It's not difficult at all. It's just very annoying and tedious. Standing in corridors and shooting stuff while peeking out is pretty boring. They could've done better with this strike.

Exactly, like the new Mars strike. I did that in Vanguard Roc and it was the most fun I ever had doing a strike. Complete mayhem.

so currently working on filling that urn. almost done the explosive thralls... but if i were to die does it take me back all the way to step 1 of the quest... or just to 0/5 kamikaze thralls

You will be at that part until Friday though FYI....the next part of the quest you need to talk to Xur, get a material and then go back to Xur and talk to him again.

Hardest part is the final quest.

I am beginning to believe it is impossible to do it alone.
Solo'd the entire quest line
laugh.gif

Just stand on the steps at the entrance. Watch behind you at the start of each wave because a few come out from behind you. But the rest is easy. They don't come up the steps....once they get close to a step, they go back into the main room so you can get yourself together.

Hardest part is the final quest.

I am beginning to believe it is impossible to do it alone.
Solo'd the entire quest line
laugh.gif

Just stand on the steps at the entrance. Watch behind you at the start of each wave because a few come out from behind you. But the rest is easy. They don't come up the steps....once they get close to a step, they go back into the main room so you can get yourself together.
Same here. The last part was one of the most fun I've had doing a story mission in a while. I like using the swords, so it made it even easier. Note, I did drop the sword and just shoot a ballerhorn rocket at each of the last ogres though. Other than that, all the waves were simple. R2 smash each mob of the first two waves, then take out boomer knights one by one. Wizards you just air slash till they die. 

I'm hoping the Sword of Crota is a primary we get as a drop from Hard Mode Crota!

Same here. The last part was one of the most fun I've had doing a story mission in a while. I like using the swords, so it made it even easier. Note, I did drop the sword and just shoot a ballerhorn rocket at each of the last ogres though. Other than that, all the waves were simple. R2 smash each mob of the first two waves, then take out boomer knights one by one. Wizards you just air slash till they die. 

I'm hoping the Sword of Crota is a primary we get as a drop from Hard Mode Crota!
I never went in the room, so I didn't even know there was a sword in there. I just shot all of them
roll.gif

Im talking about Ozrak or whatever his name is.

You can't DPS him alone.
I was wondering if you meant the quest story or that general
laugh.gif

Yea that dude is a freakin tank!

Definitely have a couple there with you. If you do it now, there should be some people around there though that are trying to knock it out as well. There were like 4 others there randomly when I took him down.

Im talking about Ozrak or whatever his name is.

You can't DPS him alone.
roll.gif

I thought I could... Then I got destroyed. And then I grabbed the sword from the ritual and came back out thinking I could take him out. And then died again. Then shot him with my GGhorn. And then died again. 

You damn right about not being able to DPS him alone.

I took out Urzok with one other random dude who barely did anything. Biggest factor is making sure his shield stays down. Used bladedancer arc grenade, bladedancer super, 6 truth rockets and murmur on arc damage. Should do the trick..

dude log off you hating in this thread you hating in the xbox thread. Get a new hobby geez
not hating just looking for suggestions on gaming platforms  for new games as far as this game goes i hate u gotta keep buying stuff so take your negative energy elsewhere

Almost every big title has DLC or season pass that you have the option to buy, its not required for most games, Destiny is one of those exceptions where you gotta buy DLC, bc the weekly strikes are required to have purchased the DLC.  

I don't know why i'm addressing this troll.

But yeah people running with the murmur bc its probably the first gun they've gotten with the new level cap, its a fusion that does both arc or solar, and we basically get it for free.

Last edited:

Almost every big title has DLC or season pass that you have the option to buy, its not required for most games, Destiny is one of those exceptions, bc the weekly strikes are required to have purchased the DLC.  

I don't know why i'm addressing this troll.
Dunno, I'd have to agree with the dude. Considering if you don't have the DLC, you're no longer a competitor in things like Iron Banner and can't do some dailies and weekly heroics/nightfalls, it's over. Content removed from the OG game with little to nothing added for non-DLC holders. 

Bet I can name at LEAST 10 things you guys easily blow $20 on probably weekly but yet you talking about this. Like I asked someone before....you ever buy a CoD or Battlefield map pack?

Hell this is a Nike sneaker forum where we all ended up here because we have one thing in common.....we all spend entirely too much $$ on sneakers for a good portion of our teenage/young adult years and we like to discuss them together
laugh.gif

I better not see any of you guys with any current pair of Kobes, KDs, Jordans, Lebrons, Timberlands, or *insert other brand here* but in here crying about $35 for 2 DLC downloads for a game....

We have known about the DLC since before the game came out.....you could have saved $.50 a day and had enough to purchase the damn thing for crying out loud
laugh.gif

Has anyone found a sure fire way to use the lamps in the new raid as a booster? I happened to be at a perfect distance from a few lamps when they exploded and I took little to no damage from them while they shot me in the air to the next lamp. Kinda unpredictable when it happens, but if it works in your favor it's pretty dope. One time I tried it when we were like 2-3 lamps away from reaching the ogre bridge and that **** somehow shot me all the way to the beginning of the map where you first jump in :rofl: :lol: Teammates were kinda hot that they had to fight with only 5 people until I walked slow as hell to catch up with them, but the fact that it happened had them dying laughing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom