Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

^ out of the 3 I chose the easiest which was do a weekly strike, then I turned it in and now its 25 strikes. :smile:

Epilogue chews through enemies. My crits were 423 without WoL. If Wright had one we'd finish each strike in under 10 minutes.

Just got an Arc damage Light/Beware out of a legendary engram
pimp.gif

Finished all but one of the crucible bounties and almost got to level 3 crucible. Went to the quartermaster, shoved 50 spin metal in its face and got myself to level 3. Gave me some bs armor in my legendary package but I was finally able to buy the 77 Wizard. Will be leveling it up to max level. Hope it's close by Thursday for a raid run. :smokin

Cyptarch dude came thru and let me have a Dr Nope from a legardary engram. Worth maxing out? Its my first legendary primary.

If its decent enough, with that and the 77 wizard I can finally carry around and max out the truth. I usually use my monte carlo or thorn and then a bunz rare heavy weapon.

Also is it a good idea to max out the Monte carlo? I have 17 Asc energies and can pretty much do it but I saw somewhere on here that primary weapons in the crucible arent important?

Epilogue can be purchased? 
nerd.gif

Just got an Arc damage Light/Beware out of a legendary engram
pimp.gif
bruhhhhhhhhhh i need an arc fusion so bad. its the one type of gun im missing. youre lucky, SALUTE!

Cyptarch dude came thru and let me have a Dr Nope from a legardary engram. Worth maxing out? Its my first legendary primary.

If its decent enough, with that and the 77 wizard I can finally carry around and max out the truth. I usually use my monte carlo or thorn and then a bunz rare heavy weapon.

Also is it a good idea to max out the Monte carlo? I have 17 Asc energies and can pretty much do it but I saw somewhere on here that primary weapons in the crucible arent important?

Epilogue can be purchased? 
nerd.gif
dr nope? hope u have a buncha extra auto rifle ammo perks on ur armor. cuz every kill gonna take ALOT of rounds at high level lol. personally, no. dr nope is not worth maxing out. im gonna shard mine pretty soon. for pve you will always want something with more impact vs the dr nope/atheons/unwilling soul. in pvp its your choice. IMO the only time the atheons does much of anything is in voidburn weeklys and normal raid to take off minotaurs shields+oracles. and no u cant purchase an epilogue. its a random drop from the raid.
Easiest nightfall and weekly heroic ever. Void burn x Atheons Epilogue = stupid easy. Just finished both in 25 minutes. Whoever said epilogue is trash is wrong.
i said it. well, me and a few others and...

"Can confirm. I have (had) the shadow price, grim citizen, vanquisher, atheons, and doctor nope. Vanquisher is the go to. I eat people alive in pvp if they're using the suros. The Dr. Nope and Atheon just don't do any damage quick enough. HOWEVER, in situations like this week's weeklys it's a MONSTER"

Last edited:
Finished all but one of the crucible bounties and almost got to level 3 crucible. Went to the quartermaster, shoved 50 spin metal in its face and got myself to level 3. Gave me some bs armor in my legendary package but I was finally able to buy the 77 Wizard. Will be leveling it up to max level. Hope it's close by Thursday for a raid run. :smokin

Im thinkin about buying a 77 wizard as well, I have a light/beware almost maxed but it's solar damage, but it stronger the the Pocket Infinity aka the Pocket 3.

I also got the A1 legendary scout file as a drop, wish it had void damage instead of arc tho.

anyone know what the warlock exotic bounty is that you need 25 strikes?
That isn't just for warlocks but for the bad juju gun.

You guys should be happy to hear that I got the Mida Tool from the nightfall this week :pimp:

Your drop rate for exotics are insane. You have the the VoC but RNGesus blessed you with another scout rifle I see.

I gotta level my other characters up so I can double dip.

Last edited:
bruhhhhhhhhhh i need an arc fusion so bad. its the one type of gun im missing. youre lucky, SALUTE!

dr nope? hope u have a buncha extra auto rifle ammo perks on ur armor. cuz every kill gonna take ALOT of rounds at high level lol. personally, no. dr nope is not worth maxing out. im gonna shard mine pretty soon. for pve you will always want something with more impact vs the dr nope/atheons/unwilling soul. in pvp its your choice. IMO the only time the atheons does much of anything is in voidburn weeklys and normal raid to take off minotaurs shields+oracles. and no u cant purchase an epilogue. its a random drop from the raid.

"Can confirm. I have (had) the shadow price, grim citizen, vanquisher, atheons, and doctor nope. Vanquisher is the go to. I eat people alive in pvp if they're using the suros. The Dr. Nope and Atheon just don't do any damage quick enough. HOWEVER, in situations like this week's weeklys it's a MONSTER
"

I hope that this is not the same logic that you're using to prove that the epilogue sucks for PvE. PvE and PvP are completely different aspects of the game. Usually a gun with log mags but high impact has a slow shooting speed so getting through an entire mag will take a similar time frame, minus the Suros because of the perk. Impact is only important if you want to stagger people which is important in PvP. In PvE it could save you yes, but that's what a heavy and/or your secondary is for. With a maxed out void fusion, an epilogue, and a maxed out void rocket: a the Minotaurs even on hard will have difficulty standing alive in front of me.

Your drop rate for exotics are insane. You have the the VoG but RNGesus blessed you with another scout rifle I see.

I gotta level my other characters up so I can double dip.
Yea they been blessing me lately, can't even front on that.

I already know how the raid drop going to play out for me though. I told Zero last night... Since I just finished maxing my exotic chest piece, I will get the chest to drop for me. That would be cool but I need the gloves to finish and then can be level 30.

Granted I don't have the raid chest, but I got voidfang. Bungie knows I am one of the few warlocks that don't have the sunbreakers to swap to and still get to level 30 too, smh

Last edited:
Another nightfall down, another 6 strange coins awarded :smh:. Xur better be selling Gjallahorn this week >:

Well if it makes you feel better I got a legendary engram that turned into Dr. Nope. Which is arguably the worst primary auto rifle in the game and one I personally hate. Dismantled for 3 ascendant energies. And Wright over here eating with the Mida Multi Tool smdh.

Im thinkin about buying a 77 wizard as well, I have a light/beware almost maxed but it's solar damage, but it stronger the the Pocket Infinity aka the Pocket 3.

I also got the A1 legendary scout file as a drop, wish it had void damage instead of arc tho.

I'm stocking up on them void pieces to make hard mode raid that much easier. Guna melt these pratorians down.

by the way praetorians are invincible in the normal raid. i think it's a glitch

Well if it makes you feel better I got a legendary engram that turned into Dr. Nope. Which is arguably the worst primary auto rifle in the game and one I personally hate. Dismantled for 3 ascendant energies. And Wright over here eating with the Mida Multi Tool smdh.
I was just about to ask you what that engram turned into :lol:

Biggie got that Titan helm that looks cool too.

Don't turn on me because I bought the rare white scooter :lol:

Last edited:

"Can confirm. I have (had) the shadow price, grim citizen, vanquisher, atheons, and doctor nope. Vanquisher is the go to. I eat people alive in pvp if they're using the suros. The Dr. Nope and Atheon just don't do any damage quick enough. HOWEVER, in situations like this week's weeklys it's a MONSTER
"

I hope that this is not the same logic that you're using to prove that the epilogue sucks for PvE. PvE and PvP are completely different aspects of the game. Usually a gun with log mags but high impact has a slow shooting speed so getting through an entire mag will take a similar time frame, minus the Suros because of the perk. Impact is only important if you want to stagger people which is important in PvP. In PvE it could save you yes, but that's what a heavy and/or your secondary is for. With a maxed out void fusion, an epilogue, and a maxed out void rocket: a the Minotaurs even on hard will have difficulty standing alive in front of me.

For PvE the Epilogue is one of the best to have because of the void burn. When maxed at 300 I have no issues with it at all in the raid or even in strikes. Yes higher impact is normally what I go to but Epilogue is great. Dr. Nope on the other hand, I don't like at all. But with the stability perks and 70 round clip with void bullets, Epilogue isnt trash. It's a beast. Now for PvP? I only run hand cannons lol

I was just about to ask you what that engram turned into :lol:

Biggie got that Titan helm that looks cool too.

Don't turn on me because I bought the rare white scooter :lol:

Smdh. My own team hoopty co-founder up and left me in the dust. :smh:

It's ok. You two will always have to wait on my hoopty now. #teamhoopty

Another nightfall down, another 6 strange coins awarded :smh:. Xur better be selling Gjallahorn this week >:

Not even a little bit bro :lol:. At least you got some upgrade mats out of it

Back
Top Bottom