Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

tried the "new" method of beating atheon..it works and is kinda easy..just gotta make sure most of the harpys are gone

Last edited:
That dude was using the Epilogue?

And I guess I need to max out Truth. I had that jawn collecting dust.

I want to get rep for dark orbit but I guess I should rep the crucible first to buy purple guns

This blasphemy here :lol:

They are 2 different types of assault rifles.

Epilogue is high rate of fire and low impact. Price is slower rate of fire and more impact. They are 2 different play styles and types of assault rifles. My first assault rifle legendary was the Doctor Nope, so I have used both types, and they both are decent but for I prefer the lower rate of fire assault rifles. I have been tempted to buy the Vanquisher VIII from the New Monarchy faction because I have heard that is the only thing that really trumps the Shadow Price (more so PvP-wise).

Can confirm. I have (had) the shadow price, grim citizen, vanquisher, atheons, and doctor nope. Vanquisher is the go to. I eat people alive in pvp if they're using the suros. The Dr. Nope and Atheon just don't do any damage quick enough. HOWEVER, in situations like this week's weeklys it's a MONSTER

Solo'd the nightfall and got patience and time exotic sniper rifle :pimp: super easy nightfall tho. Just hide in the cave right by where you land when u jump off. There's also a crevice to the left where u can hide.

man i need to eat this week. havent completed a nightfall yet and was not able to get the weekly 9 coins last week :smh:

I didnt even know there was a thread dedicated to this game!! fail on my end!

Tickling_UR_Culo is my PSN, add me guys! Im level 25 titan, Im DESPERATE to level up lol, i cant seem to find any legendary gear, and im pretty upset i didnt have a chance to get the Suros this past weekend!

Back
Top Bottom