Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

wrightone86 wrightone86 my dudes got more guns than xur and all the other arms dealers in the tower it seems :lol: im about to flip you some coins and make you my connect :pimp:

The homie Wright like a walking armory, he gotta gun for every situation, and different exotics with each elemental damage.

Hold on tho, let's not forget jbc908 jbc908 aka Gear4urFace bka Based, always popping in my games and stealing my gear, making out like a thief in the night. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
What is everyone's advice for a recently-turned-Level-20 gamer?
If it's not at least rare throw it away. You no longer use uncommons and below.

Also pick up every single piece of spinmetal, helium filaments and relic iron you come across.

They WILL be necessary. Also run at least one public event a day for ascendant materials.

And do bounties still. They were useful to upgrade you and now they'll do the same for your guns.

The homie Wright like a walking armory, he gotta gun for every situation, and different exotics with each elemental damage.

Hold on tho, let's not forget jbc908 jbc908 aka Gear4urFace bka Based, always popping in my games and stealing my gear, making out like a thief in the night. :smh: :lol:

Yesterday was funny "hmm do I buy the scout rifle from the vanguard guys?"

It's like dude, you got the VoC and the Midas dropped. How many scout rifles do you need!!:rofl:

If it's not at least rare throw it away. You no longer use uncommons and below.
Also pick up every single piece of spinmetal, helium filaments and relic iron you come across.
They WILL be necessary. Also run at least one public event a day for ascendant materials.
And do bounties still. They were useful to upgrade you and now they'll do the same for your guns.

This is great, thank you much. When you say a public event, do you mean the ones that pop up during a mission, or like a Vanguard/Strike?

Will do on bounties!

This is great, thank you much. When you say a public event, do you mean the ones that pop up during a mission, or like a Vanguard/Strike?

Will do on bounties!

The ones that pop up when you do Patrol missions. Also, do Tiger Strikes to get some initial blue gear. And level factions. At least vanguard to lvl 3 and pick one of the other ones to get to 3 as well.

Last edited:
wrightone86 wrightone86 my dudes got more guns than xur and all the other arms dealers in the tower it seems :lol: im about to flip you some coins and make you my connect :pimp:

What is everyone's advice for a recently-turned-Level-20 gamer?

Also anyone in here will help you, as long as its not the raid, you will make for a good dis-trac-tion.

....PSN is in the sig, also alot more PSN's on the first page.

Also anyone in here will help you, as long as its not the raid, you will make for a good dis-trac-tion.

....PSN is in the sig, also alot more PSN's on the first page.

Sounds like a plan! I'll add you guys later on and we can "help" each other :smile: If you guys ever see me on and need an extra for ANYTHING, hit that invite.

Last edited:
Haha I have no clue why I even thought about buying another scout rifle :lol:

I was telling them I actually dismantled a legendary pulse rifle because I already had 2 and still have the Bad Juju too, lol.

Broke down Lord High Fixxer I got because I have Thorn and The Last Word.

I do try and have a shotgun, fusion rifle, sniper, launcher and heavy machine of each element though :lol:

Can you really ever have too many weapons though? :D

Just call me Nicholas Cage from Lord of War arms dealer :rofl:

quad quad what is this PvP warlock trick you talking about? You always have your super on ready?

Last edited:
Haha I have no clue why I even thought about buying another scout rifle :lol:

I was telling them I actually dismantled a legendary pulse rifle because I already had 2 and still have the Bad Juju too, lol.

Broke down Lord High Fixxer I got because I have Thorn and The Last Word.

I do try and have a shotgun, fusion rifle, sniper, launcher and heavy machine of each element though :lol:

Can you really ever have too many weapons though? :D

Just call me Nicholas Cage from Lord of War arms dealer :rofl:

quad quad what is this PvP warlock trick you talking about? You always have your super on ready?

I mean you could have made is worst like I did and break down a legendary fusion rifle for energies since I had 2 with Zero in the party :lol:

I mean you could have made is worst like I did and break down a legendary fusion rifle for energies since I had 2 with Zero in the party :lol:
I forgot about that :rofl:

Poor Zero... Watching Biggie break down legendary fusion rifles as I speed off on my new scooter, lol

Anyone down to do the raid later tonight on normal, the whole raid, I've done everything but the beginning :lol: and get all of the chests

I need to get the raid armor

Last edited:
^Sounds good gonna be on about 8-9 pm est?

Everyone knows about/how to farm relic iron and spirit blooms right?

Last edited:

Anyone down to do the raid later tonight on normal, the whole raid, I've done everything but the beginning
laugh.gif
and get all of the chest

I think that Zero, Wright, and myself would be down.
I'm down too. Maxed out my epilogue yesterday and lucked into the end of a nightfall strike so the raid is all I got left to do

Anyone down to do the raid later tonight on normal, the whole raid, I've done everything but the beginning :lol: and get all of the chest

I think that Zero, Wright, and myself would be down.

I'm down too. Maxed out my epilogue yesterday and lucked into the end of a nightfall strike so the raid is all I got left to do

I'll be on around 10pm tonight. Once I get back from flag football I'm down.

just got me a second GGhorn off PVP yesterday. I joined mid-match too, wonder how mad those dudes were :lol:

Well I got a 2nd Hardlight last week in the raid from a chest :smh:

I never got a single exotic from a normal strike or PvP. I got some lengendary engrams, but that's it.

Back
Top Bottom