Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
And that is essentially the problem.........Bungie is basically deconstructing what Destiny once was. The true allure of Destiny was originally that it was a "Looter RPG shooter" game. But all this balancing bull**** they implemented to appease the handful of "n00b-level *****ing" has made even the RPG-side of Destiny 2 stale.

You're an RPG guy, you should know this. The whole point of grinding in a RPG is to get stronger AND you were rewarded for getting stronger. Bungie removed the reward for getting stronger in D2........you just get stronger for the sake of a god damn number next to your name, and multiplayer is nothing more than meaningless bull**** because the god damn number next to your name MEANS NOTHING.

The raid has great team mechanics, but the gear you are rewarded from the raid MEANS JACK BULL**** since it doesn't make you STRONGER.

You grind RPGs to become stronger, and you are rewarded for your STRENGTH in the endgame. Bungie IS NOT rewarding us for being strong in the end game anymore....and that is unacceptable.

D2 no longer aims for us to be strong, they just expect us to treat it like some damn weekly chore "just 'cuz" it says Destiny on the god damn game title.
Dann why you come at my head nova lol

I hate to say it, but this guy's kinda right............every person that played Destiny that cries over their saltiness from the original has contributed to the issues that Bungie "attempted to resolve" with D2's current format.

Fixed roles are the result of people "*****ing" about not getting a god roll Hawksaw or Eyasluna, 4v4 Crucible is the result of people "*****ing" about getting pubstomped due to their poor internet connection not handling a 6v6 Crucible match, the eliminations of Special and Heavy for "Energy and Power" weapons are the result of people "*****ing" that they can't avoid a shotgun every 10 seconds in a Crucible match.

Yes Bungie is still at fault, but dammit........unfortunately, so are we (and by "we," I'm referring to the casual n00bs that didn't know how to play the ****ing game and just *****ed consistently)

And thanks to "we," Bungie has actually NERFED the ability to FLEX THE ENDGAME........the biggest nerf that they have ever done to Destiny

shotguns in PVP was cancer B i stand by that. they could have balanced that like flinching and or slowing down when you run full speed at a person with a shotty like idk kinetic push back. the problems were making the casual aspect. honestly i just didn't really play crucible in D1 and loved the game it wasn't for me i was PVE guy. if shot guns was the move again and things stayed the same i would just avoid PVP unless is was iron banner and get the carry.

also most auto rifles were useless do to they TTK being to slow compared to a shotty. they could have lowered the ammo supply and kept them how they are. it is dumb how snipers and shot guns are in the power weapon slot, which is a noob move they are useless there

but when you wanna sell "LOOT BOXES" you need casuals tbh hardcore players don't care or can earn they own ish

expect more games to be "CASUAL" and "LOOT BOX BASED" they need kids and casuals to buy stuff us hardcore fans will pass

Welp, Osiris is upon us bros. Haven't posted on here in a minute bc this new NT trash. Can't even edit my sig. Wonder how long it'll take before everyone stops playing again.

Welp, Osiris is upon us bros. Haven't posted on here in a minute bc this new NT trash. Can't even edit my sig. Wonder how long it'll take before everyone stops playing again.

When I forced to LFG nightfalls :smh:

It'll already happen, I doubt this entire thread is gonna buy that DLC with the current ******** Bungie has implemented in D2 currently.........and the full "short-term" fixes for D2 will not be fully implemented until after Dec. 12th.

So yeah, consider this thread dead in terms of "exciting conversation" over this game.

We're all basically just ****ting on Bungie at the moment, nothing has changed

I'm not buying the DLC either and I know I s*** on D2 a lot, but D1 is one of my favorite games and I want it to go back to it's former glory. Some of the best times I've had were making plays in D1 multiplayer, running through the raids with my people, or just collecting gear (including legendaries).

Reactions: Ube
<----sucka. Bought the pack on release date so I'll play both this and the next DLC but after that I might be done with Destiny

<----sucka. Bought the pack on release date so I'll play both this and the next DLC but after that I might be done with Destiny

same

but im prob not even gonna play it

yall think i can get a refund from PSN before teh DLC drops?

Why don't you guys sell the expansion pass codes and make back some money... if that's how it works.

Not sure if they gave you access codes or it was a special disk or whatever.

Some of us purchased the digital copies with the pass included. Can’t sell it that way. I’ll keep myself entertained for a while. At least the release video showed whatever the raid lair is as a new area and not a rehash of the previous raid.

I guess that means TMT will be the NT guinea pigs for the "new updates" that Bungie will begin implementing to D2 thru this Osiris DLC................not to pressure you guys :lol:

I'll be trying it out too since I just finished Tomb Raider and I'm already burdened with the season pass thingy

Plus I'm somewhat interested in the actual story of Osiris

Finally got around to finishing the campaign. So made I paid retail after seeing this BF deals.

Don't think I'm doing any DLC. Looks interesting but there is still plenty of content left, and the backlog is too big.

Back
Top Bottom