Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
It changes a lot of things that worked in D1. A lot of QoL stuff from D1 is non-existent in D2. Exotics don't really feel like Exotics. They nerfed Iron Banner.

It feels like this wasn't a sequel but a brand new game.

QoL?

I guess since i never gave D1 a chance i wouldnt understand how D2 feels like a new game.

QoL?

I guess since i never gave D1 a chance i wouldnt understand how D2 feels like a new game.
Quality of Life. Basically things that make doing other stuff easier. A good QoL change for D2 would be being able to delete multiple shaders at once.

Yeah if you never played D1 this would be a great game. I mean I loved D2 for the first month and a half.

Between the stuff missing (I seriously can't choose what game type I want to play in the crucible?) and the behind the scenes things, I'm just kinda down with Destiny/Bungie as a whole

i own this game and havent played it in about a month. I guess im a causal player since D1 demanded too much time i never really got into it that one either.

But i still dont understand all the hate for D2..

Could someone give me the little?

Honestly explaining it wouldn't be effective. You would have had to play it because the changes and play style is just different

QoL?

In D1, people who put in time for the grind were rewarded and they still were at the mercy of the RnG Gods. In D2 everyone gets rewarded participation trophies. Exotics are trash and everyone gets rewarded the same whether you're a casual or hardcore player. Raid gear and weapons aren't even special. Crucible is a camp fest in D2 so its hard to play hero ball like you could in D1 or any other great FPS. D2 should have been D1 and D1 should have been D2.

That Prometheus Lens ain't even Vex Mythoclast, even the vanilla Vex Mythoclast is not as broken as that thing.

I just posted up Blessious's PC gameplay of the Prometheus Lens........that **** is ******* OP OUT THE ***.

I only watched console gameplay of the Prometheus for the last 2 days since that new DLC dropped, and now I'm seeing the PC gameplay footage for the first time, and my god........its a NO CONTEST on PC.

So i played for a few hrs yesterday, finish campaign and did some of the p engrams. Is it fair for me to say that it feels like there’s been zero changes to the games core?

looking in here it feels most have the same sentiment.

So i played for a few hrs yesterday, finish campaign and did some of the p engrams. Is it fair for me to say that it feels like there’s been zero changes to the games core?

looking in here it feels most have the same sentiment.
New changes come in the following weeks

They fixed handcannons
latest

:pimp:

The changes won't be that big.........yes, we'll have "Masterwork Legendaries" but it only has a new random perk that makes "marginal changes" to the weapon's stats.

I mean the marginal difference will not make the gun drastically different compared to the random roll system of D1 where an "OK roll" for a Hawksaw was still significantly different for a "god roll, perfect stability" Hawksaw.

If Bungie is really working to address the issues of D2's endgame and "possibly" reintroduce Destiny 1 concepts that they scrapped from Rise of Iron/Taken King, then it'll probably take a full year for them to do it..........since they will most likely have to rebuild D2's game engine to do it.

I have zero faith in the 2nd DLC next spring will further fix D2's endgame issues either........it is going to take a massive "Taken King-style expansion" to implement full-blown sandbox changes that will address endgame issues.

They fixed handcannons
latest

:pimp:
How did they fix handcannons? Are they as good as they were in D1? Ever since I stopped playing D2 I honestly don't miss it. I have nothing to grind for and the crucible is just so trash compared to D1 not that it was great but it was more fun than this crucible team camp.

How did they fix handcannons? Are they as good as they were in D1? Ever since I stopped playing D2 I honestly don't miss it. I have nothing to grind for and the crucible is just so trash compared to D1 not that it was great but it was more fun than this crucible team camp.
They seem to be able to compete with other guns now. I haven't played in 2 weeks so I might be jaded. Only played for like 2 hrs this morning but them seem much much stronger.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46526

So yeah, they basically announced in the middle of the thing that they'll be patching up the Prometheus Lens (******* OP rite now) in the next patch update for this month (which is most likely next week considering they have to add the Masterworks content as well).

And also, Trials is NOT CANCELLED. So for any of you guys that still play D2's Trials (LOL, I doubt it.....Crucible sucks in this game), this weekend's Trials will be the only weekend where it will be the "Prometheus Lens meta" before the new patch fixes it.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/46526

So yeah, they basically announced in the middle of the thing that they'll be patching up the Prometheus Lens (****ing OP rite now) in the next patch update for this month (which is most likely next week considering they have to add the Masterworks content as well).

And also, Trials is NOT CANCELLED. So for any of you guys that still play D2's Trials (LOL, I doubt it.....Crucible sucks in this game), this weekend's Trials will be the only weekend where it will be the "Prometheus Lens meta" before the new patch fixes it.

Your heel turn on Destiny has been glorious to watch unfold. :pimp:

LOL.........Xur is selling the BROKEN Prometheus Lens this weekend. That's how you know Bungie is gonna patch this thing ASAP

Trials is gonna be ridiculous this weekend :rofl:

A decent amount of people can't handle the gun well on regular PvP, curious to see if that carries over to Trials.

I just realized I don't need the DLC to buy the Prometheus Lens from Xur, you only need the DLC to get the Prometheus Lens as the "endgame reward" of the DLC campaign........................will I log into D2 for the first time in 2 months just to jack this gun away from Xur before it's nerfed? :lol:

Fresh Like Will Fresh Like Will

I just realized I don't need the DLC to buy the Prometheus Lens from Xur, you only need the DLC to get the Prometheus Lens as the "endgame reward" of the DLC campaign........................will I log into D2 for the first time in 2 months just to jack this gun away from Xur before it's nerfed? :lol:

Fresh Like Will Fresh Like Will

There are guns that are DLC exclusive, are you positive?
Odd choice by Bungie if so, but they're trying to get in everyone's good graces again so I can see it.

There are guns that are DLC exclusive, are you positive?
Odd choice by Bungie if so, but they're trying to get in everyone's good graces again so I can see it.

It has been confirmed by Destiny Reddit users...........yes, so I may do this sometime tonite just so I can have it in the "Exotic kiosk" for ****s and giggles before the patch nerf

Back
Top Bottom