Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Trading in my vanilla copy today and once some meaningful taken king-like DLC drop, then ill re cop ....maybe the vanilla disk will become obsolete like the OG D1 disk, forcing me to rebuy it with the DLC included one 1 disk.

Highly tempted to do the same thing.......thinking about trading it in along with my copy of NBA 2K17, and trade it in for NBA 2K18 on the Gamestop Black Friday sale (basically paying even less than $20 for the game total).

Bungie is a LONG *** WAY from resalvaging Destiny 2 back to the good **** that made Destiny 1 good (post Taken King April update onwards at least)

Was thinking about coping this game on Black Friday but it doesnt seem to be jumpin like D1 was, what gives?

Havent really been following the release like that.

Was thinking about coping this game on Black Friday but it doesnt seem to be jumpin like D1 was, what gives?

Long story short:

Destiny 2 fixed the major flaws of Vanilla Destiny 1, which was poor campaign story and an extremely difficult grind.

Downside, they regressed on a ton of major quality-of-life **** from The Taken King expansion that has made the endgame so ******* boring. It doesn't even feel like a "looter shooter" anymore, just a poorly executed version of Call of Duty......in space.

I originally recommended that former D1 people to still give D2 a shot to "experience it at least once," but after seeing the info on the new DLC.............nah, just **** D2 until Bungie actually improves on the major flaws of the endgame that they brought upon themselves from the beginning.

Pretty sure most people still don't want complete the Raids.

D2 is better than D1 and Taken King.

:lol:

The new raid has some of the worse loot period. Forget the drop rates the actual gear sucks. And this raid doesn’t seem epic like VoG did or KF when it came out. Not sure even if TMT will play much of the new DLC. Best thing that can happen is people stop playing to show them they need to change their ways.

I’m just sick of being experimented on and promised **** that’s not there.

:lol:

The new raid has some of the worse loot period. Forget the drop rates the actual gear sucks. And this raid doesn’t seem epic like VoG did or KF when it came out. Not sure even if TMT will play much of the new DLC. Best thing that can happen is people stop playing to show them they need to change their ways.

I’m just sick of being experimented on and promised **** that’s not there.

When the boi biggie62 biggie62 is annoyed, you know they truly ****** up.

But yeah, Super Mario Odyssey has already helped me put away Destiny 2 onto the "hiatus shelf" for the meantime. And I just bought the Kingdom Hearts HD Remix collection a couple of weeks back, so I have another game in the backlog that'll keep D2 FURTHER BACK in the log as well.

Bungie has another April Update or a full year to give me a chance to jump back in (whether I trade in my Vanilla D2 copy or not, I can cop a "collection's edition" of D2 later with all the DLC on it if Bungie pulls thru), otherwise........**** it.

Hell, I'm even considering buying that upcoming Anthem game from EA just 'cuz of how much Bungie has dropped the ball on D2's endgame...........and that's DESPITE EA being absolute money-hungry trash with their "microtransaction tendencies."

Reactions: Ube
When the boi biggie62 biggie62 is annoyed, you know they truly ****ed up.

But yeah, Super Mario Odyssey has already helped me put away Destiny 2 onto the "hiatus shelf" for the meantime. And I just bought the Kingdom Hearts HD Remix collection a couple of weeks back, so I have another game in the backlog that'll keep D2 FURTHER BACK in the log as well.

Bungie has another April Update or a full year to give me a chance to jump back in (whether I trade in my Vanilla D2 copy or not, I can cop a "collection's edition" of D2 later with all the DLC on it if Bungie pulls thru), otherwise........**** it.

Hell, I'm even considering buying that upcoming Anthem game from EA just 'cuz of how much Bungie has dropped the ball on D2's endgame...........and that's DESPITE EA being absolute money-hungry trash with their "microtransaction tendencies."

Yea the new battlefront is not a good look for them. I don’t trust EA.

Here is What is Really Going on with XP in Destiny 2

"TLDR – If you earn XP slow, the ingame display is correct. If you play normally, the game drops some XP (~ 50%). If you power-grind XP the game will drop most of your XP (in testing, I managed to lose ~95% of the XP during an ‘enemies moving against each other’ event)"

What the hell?! :smh: :sick:

**** you Bungie

In other words, the XP system is RIGGED for lazy casuals........while core players have their XP gains nerfed at higher levels while the once per week casual gets a dramatic XP boost.

Great job Bungie.......just ******* great :smh:

In other words, the XP system is RIGGED for lazy casuals........while core players have their XP gains nerfed at higher levels while the once per week casual gets a dramatic XP boost.

Great job Bungie.......just ****ing great :smh:

Yea this is no better than what dice did. This is straight ****** up.

Bought this on Black Friday anyway for $27. Still in the plastic though. May just flip.

Going to wait till after i finish Horizon to see if im going to keep it or not.

Random rolls :frown::

Bungie could've easily worked around their current fixed roll system so that it is as "satisfying" as the random roll system. They needed MOAR LOOT first off........then dare I say it, they did needed to nerf the RNG a tiny bit to make it harder for those "godly weapons" that now make up the current D2 meta.

Random rolls for a god roll of a weapon itself is a RNG struggle by itself, but with a fixed roll system......they should've adjusted the RNG to compensate for it. At the same time, they should've given us VARIATIONS of the same weapon archetype......instead of everyone "surplussing" on one fixed roll weapon.

Reactions: Ube
Bungie could've easily worked around their current fixed roll system so that it is as "satisfying" as the random roll system. They needed MOAR LOOT first off........then dare I say it, they did needed to nerf the RNG a tiny bit to make it harder for those "godly weapons" that now make up the current D2 meta.

Random rolls for a god roll of a weapon itself is a RNG struggle by itself, but with a fixed roll system......they should've adjusted the RNG to compensate for it. At the same time, they should've given us VARIATIONS of the same weapon archetype......instead of everyone "surplussing" on one fixed roll weapon.
I mean I hear you and agree but me personally I never payed to much attention to god rolls. It was more so what I perfered.(mostly stability perks)

And now they've apparently doubled the experience required to level up

I guess that's the change they mentioned when their ******** system was exposed last week

**** off Bungie

Back
Top Bottom