Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Vanilla D1 MP was so much fun. Even with the overpowered exotics and getting killed excessively by supers and special abilities. At least you weren't forced into 4's with the Queen's Royal Mida Firing Squadron. Spending half a match not engaging because everyone is sitting back waiting for someone to peek to get a pick. It's so boring.

Reactions: Ube
Vanilla D1 MP was so much fun. Even with the overpowered exotics and getting killed excessively by supers and special abilities. At least you weren't forced into 4's with the Queen's Royal Mida Firing Squadron. Spending half a match not engaging because everyone is sitting back waiting for someone to peek to get a pick. It's so boring.
I haven't come across this camping every body complaining about. I'm loving D2 PvP way better than d1

Got my hunter to 305 And just started a Titan.

I just want those damn hunter Orpheus rig boots :smh:

Every time I get an exotic I'm hoping ok it's them.

Watch these boots elude me forever like the bad juju did in D1.

I haven't come across this camping every body complaining about. I'm loving D2 PvP way better than d1

My group has def experienced the sit back and wait teams. more so everything outside of control since that requires more floating around or when a team gets a lead they just group up and sit with mida's. some control maps are completely broken like the palace map you just need A and B you can watch both from a distance and just pick people off

as for PVP being better depends on your play style. ( i prefer shooting from medium to long range and my shotgun skills are boo boo)

i for one like some aspects such as its no longer a twitch shooter shotgun fest, but i don't like how they nerf'ed supers and grandes
honestly if they put that shotgunner took more damage or slowed down from flinch when running right at a shooter. that would helped and kept shotgun in the regular slots

moving everything to power ammo did greatly hurt pvp snipers are damn near useless and everyone carries a rocket or sword maybe a fusion rifle here or there.

No raid in the DLC?

dormtainmentlol.gif

Welp, guess I'm joining my crew to play Fort Nite instead of returning to D2 for this disappointing DLC (thank god I didn't pay for the Season Pass for these)

Not the same imo
1. I solo more than I should have too
2. Loot sucks
3. No real challenge.

The entire D2 endgame in a nutshell............which is why this DLC is already taking a L.

Granted I'm not shocked, even biggie62 biggie62 said that the Bungie Live Team WOULD NOT SOLVE D2's endgame issues with one DLC.

Last edited:
It's always one :smh::lol:

Well I mean before that, yeah it sucked. I had to fast travel to the point so many times to get in a lobby with more than one or two guys.

It was patched on 10/27 (1.06) and I've had little to no problems since then.

Back
Top Bottom