• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
I feel you that’s why i like Titan.
There’s only 2 public events, and there’s people on either one 95 percent of the time :lol:

When it’s any of the other planets it’s wack af
Cause I’m most likely alone if None of my boys are on
That's what I'm saying if it aint the flashpoint that week the public events on that planet are trash.

No raid in the DLC?

dormtainmentlol.gif

House of Wolves didn't get a raid either. Just sayin'.

Yeah but the game has already lost its luster you'd think they come out with some strong DOC or make it worthwhile to purchase.

No I get you and I wholeheartedly agree with you. Just looking at what they did before to see if a pattern is forming

House of wolves had POE which helped with reaching max level/light also gave equipment that couldn’t be gotten elsewhere.

Does anyone know if there is a website showing Clan stats like most raid completions, pvp stats, total members?
I'm a D1 vet and built a computer to play D2 and of course my PS4 clan that migrated over has abandoned the game. With the inclusion of the clan system overhaul, I'm looking for an active PC clan with more than 3 members that still play.

I never liked POE. Those keys were beyond silly. Farming Wolves chests wasn't what I would consider fun, but House of Wolves was A1. Weapon reforging at the Gunsmith. :pimp: Some of the best MP legendaries like the Matador. :pimp: Legendaries dropped as post-match rewards. :pimp: A new legit endgame MP activity. :pimp: They finally added a way to raise all gear to the max level with etheric light. :pimp: You weren't forced to wear endgame gear or weapons if you had a legendary that dropped or rolled with better or more ideal perks. MATERIAL EXCHANGE. :pimp: Actual quests. :pimp:

MP was fun. I would play to grind mats to reforge weapons. Test out different rolls. I would actually get excited whenever I rolled something nice to try. I'd run Destiny everyday. Finally shook the job feeling Destiny can have where you're just doing required weekly tasks and checking off a list. Getting a badly rolled gun that took forever to get didn't feel like a slap in the face anymore because of reforging.

Is it down on Xbox?

Says I need an update but it's stuck at 0% and not installing the update so now I can't play.

Trading in my vanilla copy today and once some meaningful taken king-like DLC drop, then ill re cop ....maybe the vanilla disk will become obsolete like the OG D1 disk, forcing me to rebuy it with the DLC included one 1 disk.

Back
Top Bottom