Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
2 Prestige raid clears under my belt. The completionist in me wants the damn full armor set. :lol:

Don’t make me perma ban you like they’ve been doing to PC players the last day and a half.

tenor.gif

its nice to have somthing he doesnt especially when he tries his hardest to code us out of the stuff we need. :rofl:

Im gonna go in if he dont have those hunter shadow shot boots next time online :rofl::rofl:

Hit 305 this past week and donut carrot all about the game at this point.

ive played this game a grand total of 5 or 6 times total. just barely finished the story. i dont think i even got to light level 250. I just dont care about it at all. There is zero connection to it and its just not the same as destiny 1. Havent run the raid or a nightfall or a weekly or heroic. None of that. Its just boring to me, all of it. Might just return it this week.

My interest was waning even before COD released, and once it dropped I haven't thought about Destiny at all. I'll probably end up grabbing the DLC, but I'd have to consider the game a flop as of now.

It's funny cuz I convinced my boy to try it out so I'd have someone to play it with and now he's hooked while I'm over here playing Tekken :lol:

I think I'm done with Destiny. I might run it from time-to-time until the DLC, then drop it, but why have games that released AFTER D2 made balancing patches to their MP and console D2 MP is still hot garbage?

Haven’t been on COD since Black Ops 1 lol. Moved over to the battlefield series instead.

But yeah I’m semi-retired from D2 until the expansion drops.

Are the doing The Dawning and SRL this year?

I'll probably still hop on during those special events, but I seriously doubt I'll be a regular player until it gets a Taken King style overhaul

At this point, a lower resolution & lower framerate version of a 1 year old game in DOOM on the Nintendo Switch sounds like a better game investment at the moment than the current environment of BORING AF Destiny 2.

The DLC needs to show me something before I can hop back on-board this damn game.........even Vanilla Destiny 1 didn't make me this bored when I reached endgame during those days 3 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom