Despite Obama "Why Some Americans Don't Have Reason to Celebrate"

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

Gays supporters give it up.....YOU WILL NEVER GET THE MAJORITY OF BLACK VOTES........NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL NEVER SEE A BLACK PRESIDENT, NEVER
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
already seen one get elected....he's 50% black....and got a 100% blackwife....25% or more = 100% black in this country...look at all the racists calling him the N word and stuff & now McCain lost and yall trying to claimhe's more "white" now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

black rights = gay rights.
however, black prejudice does not = gay prejudice, but to those who say that gay people do not have to go through murder and such, you should read up on middleeastern laws. gay people get the axe.

that being said. it sucks that the black community, are the ones responsible for getting prop 8 approved. ironic.

no matter what you argue , no matter how many scientists or medical doctors say that homosexuality is not a "choice," ignorance will continue toignorant. i have presented medical journals and articles that support my case, but many of those in opposition cannot do the same for theirs. all they have arestraw man arguments and ideas that they get indoctrinated with. some cling on to their bibles and claim it as fact so they must side with it no matter howunfair or absurd it is. dont worry though, if prop 8 comes back it will NOT be passed because the black turnout will not be the same guaranteed.

the mayor of san francisco is on MSNBC and just made the same idiot statement about gay rights = black rights. once again, exactly why gay marriage did not getthe black vote.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

the mayor of san francisco is on MSNBC and just made the same idiot statement about gay rights = black rights. once again, exactly why gay marriage did not get the black vote.
thanks for proving how stupid you are. not voting for something out of spite?

"When the Nazis came for the communists,
I remained silent;
I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats,
I remained silent;
I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists,
I did not speak out;
I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for me,
there was no one left to speak out."

Gays supporters give it up.....YOU WILL NEVER GET THE MAJORITY OF BLACK VOTES........NEVER!!!!!!!!!!
while i won't be as emphatic....getting our support by comparing it to the struggles we've gone thru is futile.

I don't have a problem with gay people personally, but creating comparisons to our plight because you can'tmarry...something thats basically comes from heavy religous origins that frankly don't like ya in the first place is something we're not gonna cosign.

go to the drawing board and figure it out without us as validation.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
already seen one get elected....he's 50% black....and got a 100% black wife....25% or more = 100% black in this country...look at all the racists calling him the N word and stuff & now McCain lost and yall trying to claim he's more "white" now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sarcasm, read about it.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by bangtcg

black rights = gay rights.
incorrect.

The original topic of this thread is about the rights of marriage for gays...

FOR MARRIAGE...

WOAH, YOU CAN'T GET MARRIED? WHAT KIND OF INHUMANE TREATMENT IS THIS?

the black struggle = a fight to be recognized as HUMAN

the gay struggle = a fight to be accepted? to marry? join the military? it certainly isn't to be recognized as HUMAN

the government does not recognize gays when they are married. when the government does not recognize a certain group for a reason, then its their rights thatare being taken away. please get off the whole black righteous movement thing and stand on equal plane for all humans. i understand what black people havegone through, that is why i said, "black prejudice not equal = gay prejudice"

you would scream bloody murder too if black people one day were not recognized when they were married.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
already seen one get elected....he's 50% black....and got a 100% black wife....25% or more = 100% black in this country...look at all the racists calling him the N word and stuff & now McCain lost and yall trying to claim he's more "white" now
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sarcasm, read about it.
e8d26b533afebdee28c5fe734585838a601551e7.jpg

I was just late to see it
laugh.gif

My professor was PISSED about this. He said that his tears of joy quickly disappeared after learning about the banishment of gay marriage in California.He's gay...from Cal. I don't look down on him because he's smart as hell.

7/10 Blacks voted against Prop 8. He felt like Blacks should know something about prejudice and that the whole "It's wrong, Biblically." is apoor excuse considering that the Bible outlaws many things that people break every day without a problem. The sanctity of marriage must not mean much of @#@@if heterosexuals have a 50% divorce rate also.

All of this is more of a financial issue than anything. Gays couples want to be able to purchase houses and file claims the same as married couples.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

All of this is more of a financial issue than anything. Gays couples want to be able to purchase houses and file claims the same as married couples.
i know that, thats why gay people need to find other means of progress without using the black struggle as reference...

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

i know that, thats why gay people need to find other means of progress without using the black struggle as reference...
exactly
tired.gif

Plz don't bring religion into this. I know people validate things in their lives based off the bible but common. This is 2010, some of these Christiansthink the earth is 6,000 years. Has that stopped Darwinism from being the predominant explanation for how we got here? No. The fact is people are stuck in thepast, and I don't like that. We shouldn't allow anyone from becoming second class citizens. And in case someone missed it from reading all this. Thereare gay animals in the wild. Hell we have a few in captivity. Google gay penguins in the Central Park Zoo. Being gay is genetic, just like the skin color eachone of us have. It's not a choice, just like we don't have a choice of the family we are born into, or the color of our skin. Common stop beingignorant.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Dont trivialize the Gay Rights issue by pointing out all of the terrible things that have happened to black people in this country, you might want to sit this argument out seeing that its pretty clear you cant handle it.
Oh the IRONY...
Point out the irony in this... please.
are you serious? you are literally trying to trivialize the Black Civil Rights issue by pointing out "all the terrible things happening to gays". and then you turn around and tell her don't triviliaze Gay rights by bringing up the black Civil Rights movement...
grin.gif

and the black civil rights argument was brought up by the gay rights proponents in this thread. so THEY are the ones trivializing the black civil rights movement, and not vice versa.

i dont think any of you know what the word trivialize means...

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Nako XL

His father and one of his siblings are CLEARLY black/mixed. So yes he "suffered." And he's not trying to hide the fact that he's Black. He has a VERY African name and loves it. But just because he doesn't experience immediate phenotypical judgment he's exempt from the struggle?

Either way I think you missed my point. I meant to say not every Black person is immediately evidently Black. And not every gay person blends into a crowd full of straight heterosexuals.

You can't just paint a spectrum and then lump everyone onto one end or the other.

And I'm not even going to touch on that transgendered comment you made.

wait, so he's clearly suffered because he has an african name and his parents are mixed? his name? so when he walks in a room, blonde haired, people not only know hes black, but they know his name too?
eyes.gif

no.

98% of black people are immediately evidently black...

close to the same number of gay peoples aren't immediately evidently gay.....

i got what point you were trying to make, i also understand that it's illogical.

roll.gif
@many white men claiming that because they're gay, they've been subjected to the same oppression as black people.

NEVER.
i was trying to point out to you that life isnt as black and white as you try to draw it out to be. in a lot of cases, he's discriminatedagainst before he even walks into a room. By the time they read his name.

But again you miss the point. Why are you looking for differences and clear lines to delineate people instead of seeing the communal similarities in peoplefacing ridiculous injustices in the 21st century?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Dont trivialize the Gay Rights issue by pointing out all of the terrible things that have happened to black people in this country, you might want to sit this argument out seeing that its pretty clear you cant handle it.
Oh the IRONY...
Point out the irony in this... please.
are you serious? you are literally trying to trivialize the Black Civil Rights issue by pointing out "all the terrible things happening to gays". and then you turn around and tell her don't triviliaze Gay rights by bringing up the black Civil Rights movement...
grin.gif

and the black civil rights argument was brought up by the gay rights proponents in this thread. so THEY are the ones trivializing the black civil rights movement, and not vice versa.
i dont think any of you know what the word trivialize means...

and i don't think you have a clue as to what the black civil rights movement was about...

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Plz don't bring religion into this. I know people validate things in their lives based off the bible but common. This is 2010, some of these Christians think the earth is 6,000 years. Has that stopped Darwinism from being the predominant explanation for how we got here? No. The fact is people are stuck in the past, and I don't like that. We shouldn't allow anyone from becoming second class citizens. And in case someone missed it from reading all this. There are gay animals in the wild. Hell we have a few in captivity. Google gay penguins in the Central Park Zoo. Being gay is genetic, just like the skin color each one of us have. It's not a choice, just like we don't have a choice of the family we are born into, or the color of our skin. Common stop being ignorant.
being gay is not genetic and is not natural. cause if it were then gay people would be able to reproduce and create a gay offspring. we are notanimals we are human beings. there is no scientific proof that homosexuality is genetic

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

When I see homosexuals enslaved for 400 years, then holla at me.
The sad thing is, a lot of you in here wouldn't mind seeing that.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

Plz don't bring religion into this. I know people validate things in their lives based off the bible but common. This is 2010, some of these Christians think the earth is 6,000 years. Has that stopped Darwinism from being the predominant explanation for how we got here? No. The fact is people are stuck in the past, and I don't like that. We shouldn't allow anyone from becoming second class citizens. And in case someone missed it from reading all this. There are gay animals in the wild. Hell we have a few in captivity. Google gay penguins in the Central Park Zoo. Being gay is genetic, just like the skin color each one of us have. It's not a choice, just like we don't have a choice of the family we are born into, or the color of our skin. Common stop being ignorant.
being gay is not genetic and is not natural. cause if it were then gay people would be able to reproduce and create a gay offspring. we are not animals we are human beings. there is no scientific proof that homosexuality is genetic
You are out of your mind.

BTW, there are proven neurological differences in the brains of gay and heterosexual people in studies.

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

When I see homosexuals enslaved for 400 years, then holla at me.
The sad thing is, a lot of you in here wouldn't mind seeing that.
tired.gif

Um no you definitely taking things to another level.

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

being gay is not genetic and is not natural. cause if it were then gay people would be able to reproduce and create a gay offspring. we are not animals we are human beings. there is no scientific proof that homosexuality is genetic
I can't wait when they go through the genome better and isolate the gene in the future. Just like isolating genes that increase your risk ofcancer there is one there. Hell they isolated the gene that causes breast cancer. And yes we are just like animals. WE EVOLVED FROM THEM!!!!!!!! 99.7% ofour genome we share with chimps. Accept it or not, genetics and science can explain everything.

Back
Top Bottom