Derrick Rose gets the cover of KICKS 12 presented by SLAM!

Originally Posted by rleelum25

why did rose say in the interview that he didnt want his own signature shoe? could this mean that in the future he doesnt want to stick with adidas and may want to venture over to nike/jordan as he is a chicago bull? i mean, if someone threw a vibe to give me a signature shoe id take it..like anyone else... but i jus found it strange that he would say he didnt want his own shoe from adidas....views?

He didn't mean that he wanted to leave Adidas. What he is saying is that he does not need a sig shoe in order to feel special. Sig shoes are played out,and have been for a while. Only Nike is still trying to play that game with LeBron and Kobe, but they aren't pushing units like that either. Actually, Nikeis ripping off Adidas these days with their marketing, and team shoe vibe. However, everyone who actually plays kinda agrees that Nike's quality sucks. Assoon as you open the box, a nike shoe begins to die. Adidas tends to get better as you wear them. But with Rose, he doesn't need his butt kissed by asneaker company.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

I need to get a pair of DRose PEs in my size.
mad.gif
anyone see any other sizes besides 12 or 12.5??

From what I know, the only PE's were made in his actual size (12.5)

why did rose say in the interview that he didnt want his own signature shoe? could this mean that in the future he doesnt want to stick with adidas and may want to venture over to nike/jordan as he is a chicago bull? i mean, if someone threw a vibe to give me a signature shoe id take it..like anyone else... but i jus found it strange that he would say he didnt want his own shoe from adidas....views?
How in the world would you get he wants to leave adidas from this story line? adidas right now is the king of non-sig shoes. If anything it makesit sound like he is staying with adidas. Serious pie in the sky theory here. Let him be and enjoy the shoes he does have for adidas and quit being blinded bySwoosh hopes.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by macgyver35

I need to get a pair of DRose PEs in my size.
mad.gif
anyone see any other sizes besides 12 or 12.5??

From what I know, the only PE's were made in his actual size (12.5)

D Rose PE are made in a 12 and 12.5 or thats what my D Rose PE are.

Dont forgot D Rose has tons of Jordan and Nikes, he started to wear Adidas cause that was the team shoe when he played for Memphis. I wont be surprized in thefuture if Rose goes to nike.

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

Dont forgot D Rose has tons of Jordan and Nikes, he started to wear Adidas cause that was the team shoe when he played for Memphis. I wont be surprized in the future if Rose goes to nike.

Rose has been wearing adidas since High School. Now PROVE that D Rose has tons of Nike product. What you are speaking is what's called *Niketalk truth*which is actually a boldfaced lie.

Originally Posted by Dark Chocolate

He didn't mean that he wanted to leave Adidas. What he is saying is that he does not need a sig shoe in order to feel special. Sig shoes are played out, and have been for a while. Only Nike is still trying to play that game with LeBron and Kobe, but they aren't pushing units like that either. Actually, Nike is ripping off Adidas these days with their marketing, and team shoe vibe. However, everyone who actually plays kinda agrees that Nike's quality sucks. As soon as you open the box, a nike shoe begins to die. Adidas tends to get better as you wear them. But with Rose, he doesn't need his butt kissed by a sneaker company.

QFT

Dont forgot D Rose has tons of Jordan and Nikes, he started to wear Adidas cause that was the team shoe when he played for Memphis. I wont be surprized in the future if Rose goes to nike.

Rose has been wearing adidas since High School. Now PROVE that D Rose has tons of Nike product. What you are speaking is what's called *Niketalk truth* which is actually a boldfaced lie.

Theres was a pick of Rose right before he signed with Adidas and there was bunch of Jordans. Don't tell me im wrong about Rose, i know everything abouthim, i follow him even when he played for Simeon HS. He even said he he was more of a nike guy than an adidas guy.

^before d.rose went to memphis, he was a huge nike/jordan guy. in high school, simeon was one of nike's top sponsored schools. there are highlights fromtheir state championship game (derrick's senior year) and they all had Nike BB1 PE's. also, derrick rose and eric gordon played on a top travel team(chicago meanstreets), which was and is still a top nike travel bball program.

Rose has been wearing adidas since High School. Now PROVE that D Rose has tons of Nike product. What you are speaking is what's called *Niketalk truth* which is actually a boldfaced lie.

Theres was a pick of Rose right before he signed with Adidas and there was bunch of Jordans. Don't tell me im wrong about Rose, i know everything about him, i follow him even when he played for Simeon HS. He even said he he was more of a nike guy than an adidas guy.

Put up the "pick"! Memphis was an Adidas school while he was there, then becoming a Nike school after he left there, fella. Now, find that pic, putit up, and I'll state that I am wrong. Until then, you are lying. Don't forget the quote as well. That should be EASY to find.

its amazing that a ****** who couldnt even pass the ACT be on any cover other than ****** magazine

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

The traction pattern looks about the same as the old TS which was subpar. When will those knuckleheads at Adidas ever learn?

If they are not listening to people like you, then they are doing very well, excellent even.
ummm, what do you mean by that? I love the TS creator. and actually have the TS lightspeed, lightswitch, and pro model. The creators are damnnear perfect. It's just a fact that adidas hasn't done much to improve in traction. Which is kind of sad considering I could find $40 shoes at Searswith better traction.

The traction pattern looks about the same as the old TS which was subpar. When will those knuckleheads at Adidas ever learn?

If they are not listening to people like you, then they are doing very well, excellent even.
ummm, what do you mean by that? I love the TS creator. and actually have the TS lightspeed, lightswitch, and pro model. The creators are damn near perfect. It's just a fact that adidas hasn't done much to improve in traction. Which is kind of sad considering I could find $40 shoes at Sears with better traction.

So since you are a sneaker enthusiast, one who digs fine high end kicks, what 40 dollar shoes have you actually worn from Sears? I don't have a problemwith the traction in any of my Adidas Hoop shoes nor does KG, Dwight, Timmy D, Gil, DRose, TMac, nor any of the schools that Adidas sponsor.

ummm, what do you mean by that? I love the TS creator. and actually have the TS lightspeed, lightswitch, and pro model. The creators are damn near perfect. It's just a fact that adidas hasn't done much to improve in traction. Which is kind of sad considering I could find $40 shoes at Sears with better traction.

I think it's a comfort thing. I personally love the feel of hooping in adidas, and the different pairs I've played in do feel the same traction wise.But i like the familiar feel. I love hooping in my Krazy8s, i haven't really hooped in any TS or high end adidas kicks. I've also played in superstars
nerd.gif
, promodels etc. I need to get a new pair of adidas to hoop in. Which model would you suggest?

macgyver35, I suggest the Adidas TS creators. I can't stop telling people how great these shoes are.
I have to thank duke4005 for the great reviews on them. Which eventually lead me to copping them.
I just bought my 2nd pair last week. I own both the t-mac and billups colorways, but i suggest
the t-mac colorway due to the fact that they have better material.

As NikeFlightposite wrote "The creators are damn near perfect." I have to cosign on that one

As for the Derrick Rose cover, it is great, and I cant wait to try the new ts's on the cover.

Originally Posted by Prince of Nicholson Avenue

macgyver35, I suggest the Adidas TS creators. I can't stop telling people how great these shoes are.
I have to thank duke4005 for the great reviews on them. Which eventually lead me to copping them.
I just bought my 2nd pair last week. I own both the t-mac and billups colorways, but i suggest
the t-mac colorway due to the fact that they have better material.

As NikeFlightposite wrote "The creators are damn near perfect." I have to cosign on that one
Got a pic of your adidas?
nerd.gif

As for the Derrick Rose cover, it is great, and I cant wait to try the new ts's on the cover.

Back
Top Bottom