Derrick Rose gets the cover of KICKS 12 presented by SLAM!

SLAM ONLINE | KICKS12: On Sale Now!

nf4q4g.jpg

Dopeness, thanks for the info. I will pick up a copy later on today.

- On another note, Derrick Rose will be one of the greatest player one day if he keep up the work effort like he did last seasoned.
pimp.gif

GO BULLS...!!!

Not feeling the placement of the stripes on the shoe, but as long as it performs like the creators I could deal with it.

The traction pattern looks about the same as the old TS which was subpar. When will those knuckleheads at Adidas ever learn?

I need to get a pair of DRose PEs in my size.
mad.gif
anyone see any other sizes besides 12 or 12.5??

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

The traction pattern looks about the same as the old TS which was subpar. When will those knuckleheads at Adidas ever learn?

If they are not listening to people like you, then they are doing very well, excellent even.

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

where to find this magazine? I can not find it anywhere. I am in so cali. Help please?
I've seen Kicks magazines at Savemart's.

The majority of places won't be getting the magazine until August 25.

I think only certain places in New York have it available at the moment.

why did rose say in the interview that he didnt want his own signature shoe? could this mean that in the future he doesnt want to stick with adidas and maywant to venture over to nike/jordan as he is a chicago bull? i mean, if someone threw a vibe to give me a signature shoe id take it..like anyone else... but ijus found it strange that he would say he didnt want his own shoe from adidas....views?

Originally Posted by rleelum25

why did rose say in the interview that he didnt want his own signature shoe? could this mean that in the future he doesnt want to stick with adidas and may want to venture over to nike/jordan as he is a chicago bull? i mean, if someone threw a vibe to give me a signature shoe id take it..like anyone else... but i jus found it strange that he would say he didnt want his own shoe from adidas....views?

nerd.gif
he should stick with adidas.

Originally Posted by rleelum25

why did rose say in the interview that he didnt want his own signature shoe? could this mean that in the future he doesnt want to stick with adidas and may want to venture over to nike/jordan as he is a chicago bull? i mean, if someone threw a vibe to give me a signature shoe id take it..like anyone else... but i jus found it strange that he would say he didnt want his own shoe from adidas....views?
Do you have the magazine already? What, exactly, did he say?

Back
Top Bottom