Derrick Rose Doesn't Like to Dance

My cousin played with rose in high school at simeon and said dude was EXACTLY the same, quiet and expressionless, but the dude can ball so who are we to judge

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Would rather have a player be serious stonefaced attitude like Rose has then the goofy antics that lebron has. Just shows he's on that killer attack mode all the time, All business.

But LeBron, in between his goofy antics, somehow still finds the "business" mode focus to hold Rose to 17% shooting over an entire series on possessions where he was checking him so... ear elephant!

And the Clippers do the same dancing the LeBron/DGreen era Cavs used to do too when they are blowing out teams.

While that may be true Lebron calls in sick during the 4th quarter.  I think Lebron is a great player but if he took the game seriously like Kobe for example he wouldnt miss free throws at key moments or be afraid of closing out games, or having to team up with two other stars to chase a ring.

Props to D Rose cuz at his stage of his career and what he has accomplished he will have a ring on his finger less time it will take Lebron if not before. And this will all be done without him recruiting or teaming up with other stars.

But anyway yah it was just the all star game, dude should lighten up a bit.

Derrick Rose shot 24% in the fourth quarter of that series
laugh.gif
He literally scored 1 time with LeBron guarding him (1 for 17). Go rewatch Game 5 and tell me who was missing in the 4th. D. Rose missed free throws ( including splitting the 2 ft trip that would have tied the game after they blew the massive lead), missed layups, had consecutive turnovers (to LeBron), got his last second attempt blocked by LeBron, and were up 10 with 3 minutes left and managed to lose. And
laugh.gif
at anyone thinking Rip is going to add anything. If LeBron is a choker and did that to him/them, then what the *@$% are they?

In case you not remembrin' though.

But LeBron, in between his goofy antics, somehow still finds the "business" mode focus to hold Rose to 17% shooting over an entire series on possessions where he was checking him so... ear elephant!

And the Clippers do the same dancing the LeBron/DGreen era Cavs used to do too when they are blowing out teams.

While that may be true Lebron calls in sick during the 4th quarter.� I think Lebron is a great player but if he took the game seriously like Kobe for example he wouldnt miss free throws at key moments or be afraid of closing out games, or having to team up with two other stars to chase a ring.�

Props to D Rose cuz at his stage of his career and what he has accomplished he will have a ring on his finger less time it will take Lebron if not before.� And this will all be done without him recruiting or teaming up with other stars.�

But anyway yah it was just the all star game, dude should lighten up a bit.�

laugh.gif
He literally scored 1 time with LeBron guarding him (1 for 17). Go rewatch Game 5 and tell me who was missing in the 4th. D. Rose missed free throws ( including splitting the 2 ft trip that would have tied the game after they blew the massive lead), missed layups, had consecutive turnovers (to LeBron), got his last second attempt blocked by LeBron, and were up 10 with 3 minutes left and managed to lose. And
laugh.gif
at anyone thinking Rip is going to add anything. If LeBron is a choker and did that to him/them, then what the *@$% are they?

Are you seriously comparing a SF to a PG right now?  Just because he can guard him makes him better in all aspects of the game?  While he may be a better player is a he a better teammate? Closer? Leader?  I dont think so.  And lets not forget D rose has the same amount of championships as Lebron......0, But 5 Less years in the League. So while you praise him I see a guy that had to team up with other stars to get his (which were still wating to see).  You can talk stats all day and Ill just come back on what an old JKidd,  Dirk, Marion and a shrimp named Barea did to Lebron and the Heat. 

Actually the argument started about 4th quarter performances.

You dissed LeBron in that regard, and I just pointed out that Derrick Rose was actually considerably worse and furthermore was actually closed out by LeBron. Positions are irrelevant. So if you choked and got abused by a choker, than what the hell is DRose? Obviously whatever is below a choker.

And you can mention what the Mavericks did to LeBron I guess, but anybody could then retort with the fact of what LeBron did to Derrick Rose, a whole round sooner.

Neither of us has a crystal ball so all we have is the present and the past to go by. And until otherwise proven, LeBron > Rose and Heat > Bulls.

When D.Rose wins an nba title, he'll hold up the Larry O'Brien trophy with le stoneface.

Locker room post championship...le champagne shower x goggles..stoneface.

"Now that we won.. we're going to Disneyworld!!..WEEEEE!!" Ice cold stoneface.

I like Lebron dont get me wrong, hes a great player

What I dont like is the trend he started with teaming up with other players ( which was totally legal) but it discredits everything he will do with his career. If he wins thats fine but he had to do it with D Wade and Bosh all at their primes.

The bulls on the other hand has built their team by drafting Rose, Noah Deng and signing Boozer and bringing in a great coach. I have more respect for a team thats built that way then this teaming up crap. It destroys the NBA when only the big market teams plus OKC can compete. Whats the point in watching good teams like the 76ers and the Pacers when you know their just gonna fall to these teams.

So while you say that lebron and the heat is better thats ok but look at what he had to do for it to be that way. A great player never should have to team up with two other stars to win. (And still didnt do it after being so cocky they would last year)

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Would rather have a player be serious stonefaced attitude like Rose has then the goofy antics that lebron has. Just shows he's on that killer attack mode all the time, All business.

while i agree.

it's the damn all star game.

Stick to the laughs. You S&T guys no where to keep that argument and know Bron shuts down Rose all the time. Yall actually making excuses for Rose need to stop it is lame. Talking about he's all business all the time going in for the kill and yet he aint do anything in the ASG.

Real reason son probably aint dance cuz his back wouldn't let him.

While that may be true Lebron calls in sick during the 4th quarter.� I think Lebron is a great player but if he took the game seriously like Kobe for example he wouldnt miss free throws at key moments or be afraid of closing out games, or having to team up with two other stars to chase a ring.�

Props to D Rose cuz at his stage of his career and what he has accomplished he will have a ring on his finger less time it will take Lebron if not before.� And this will all be done without him recruiting or teaming up with other stars.�

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn...
check.... and mate..ople just like drose as a person better fambs...

just admit it...

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

pe

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Stick to the laughs. You S&T guys no where to keep that argument and know Bron shuts down Rose all the time. Yall actually making excuses for Rose need to stop it is lame. Talking about he's all business all the time going in for the kill and yet he aint do anything in the ASG.

Real reason son probably aint dance cuz his back wouldn't let him.

He had 14 pts and 3 assts I believe and of course Thibs wasn't going to play him much because of his back.   

He's a lame. I dont know why people take such offense to it. its the truth, nobody said he was a bad person or a bad player. Being introverted is a hard thing to overcome

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Are you seriously comparing a SF to a PG right now?� Just because he can guard him makes him better in all aspects of the game?� While he may be a better player is a he a better teammate? Closer? Leader?� I dont think so.� And lets not forget D rose has the same amount of championships as Lebron......0, But 5 Less years in the League. So while you praise him I see a guy that had to team up with other stars to get his (which were still wating to see).� You can talk stats all day and Ill just come back on what an old JKidd,� Dirk, Marion and a shrimp named Barea did to Lebron and the Heat.�
But LeBron has taken the Cavs to the Finals.  A Cav's team that had far worse players than the Bulls. And for me, the teaming up with other superstars showed that importance of team chemistry. You can have all the talent on a team, but if the chemistry isn't there, it more than likely won't matter. For further evidence of this reference the Philadelphia Eagles team of this past season and the team that had McNabb and Owens.

I think Rose is still salty my Heat but an asswhooping on them in the ECF last year, he wants revenge.

Originally Posted by blakep267

He's a lame. I dont know why people take such offense to it. its the truth, nobody said he was a bad person or a bad player. Being introverted is a hard thing to overcome
This. And I don't mean it in a bad way. It just is what it is. He's devoid of personality. Lame might be a harsh way to put it but its true. Who would want to hang out with Derrick Rose?

Back
Top Bottom