Derrick Rose Doesn't Like to Dance

laugh.gif
why are people so concerned about another mans emotions and how he expresses himself? Let that boy cook. Can't believe espn actually asked him about it.

I don't blame the man for his seriousness. No silly shenanigans from him. I'm sure he's honored and happy to be there. Lebron all hoppin around as Rose is being introduced...
roll.gif

Why is whether or no D. Rose was dancing such a issue; vice versa why is it such a big deal that LeBron and Dwight were?

laugh.gif
@ the gifs/pics though.

roll.gif
@ that Dwyane Rose pic making it in this thread.

i cant really tell what parts of that picture belong to rose and what parts belong to Wade...Except the Jaw. Mind blowing if you ask me
I need to see both original pictures

Would rather have a player be serious stonefaced attitude like Rose has then the goofy antics that lebron has. Just shows he's on that killer attack mode all the time, All business.

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Would rather have a player be serious stonefaced attitude like Rose has then the goofy antics that lebron has. Just shows he's on that killer attack mode all the time, All business.

But LeBron, in between his goofy antics, somehow still finds the "business" mode focus to hold Rose to 17% shooting over an entire series on possessions where he was checking him so... ear elephant!

And the Clippers do the same dancing the LeBron/DGreen era Cavs used to do too when they are blowing out teams.

I get the feeling that D. Rose doesn't like LeBron and those other guys. I think he's bitter that none of them came to play with him in Chicago.

while i agree.

it's the damn all star game.

He probably just thinks they act like fools
laugh.gif

Lebron def does tho. I remember when Noah was on the bench telling Bron to sit down and stop dancing and something about him being corny
laugh.gif

Wasn't it during a free throw? And didn't Bron even walk over there? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

But LeBron, in between his goofy antics, somehow still finds the "business" mode focus to hold Rose to 17% shooting over an entire series on possessions where he was checking him so... ear elephant!

And the Clippers do the same dancing the LeBron/DGreen era Cavs used to do too when they are blowing out teams.

While that may be true Lebron calls in sick during the 4th quarter.  I think Lebron is a great player but if he took the game seriously like Kobe for example he wouldnt miss free throws at key moments or be afraid of closing out games, or having to team up with two other stars to chase a ring. 

Props to D Rose cuz at his stage of his career and what he has accomplished he will have a ring on his finger less time it will take Lebron if not before.  And this will all be done without him recruiting or teaming up with other stars. 

But anyway yah it was just the all star game, dude should lighten up a bit. 

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I get the feeling that D. Rose doesn't like LeBron and those other guys. I think he's bitter that none of them came to play with him in Chicago.

i don't think he wanted bron in chicago
and yeah it's the all star game..

Back
Top Bottom