Denver Nuggets (10-4) 2023-24 Season Thread: 11/22 @ Magic

Good early road test against a injured team lets see if these dudes can take advantage.

Last edited:
DMC & Rudy are gonna have all the BBQ chicken they can eat tonight. Getting that first home L out of the way :smokin

Last edited:
Let's have a lil confidence here. Hopefully our wings get going, and we get out in the open court a bit.

I've only been able to watch a few quarters of us so far. Seems like we need some defined roles and to get the rotation in order. It's early yet.

Last edited:
Anyone remember when we used to roll teams like the Kings at home?

Last edited:
Discouraging couple of games. Letting Collison & Sessions combine for 34 :smh:

I wouldn't be shocked if the Nuggets only won one game (@ Indiana) between now & Nov. 23. Tough couple weeks coming up.

Last edited:
I expected them not to be very good they are just managing to play below my expectations :lol:

Aside from everyone playing like crap and they kept shooting jumpers when shots weren't falling...I blame Shaw that loss for keeping the small lineup in.

McGee 16 points 4 blocks and 4 rebounds in 14 mins :nthat:

I hate to say it but you give GK this same roster and they're a playoff team.

Sigh. I agree.

I just hope like someone mentioned earlier we get defined roles, and no more 6 minute intervals for our big men. Let's keep some momentum going. Shaw has a tendency to reel dudes in after a couple of bad possessions. Let these young guys play through it.

"Making the playoffs" is a pointless if you can't make it beyond the first round. With George Karl if it weren't for a lucky layup by Basic Game not only would it have been an upset but a sweep in the last playoff appearance. That team also started out 1-3 losing the first 3 games

Coaching matters but no one is looking at the players since there are no "all stars" but if Ty Lawson is suppose to be a teams best player that team isn't going ANYWHERE. This team is full of the same type of players and I'm not talking skill wise it's personality/mindset.

Last edited:
Watching that VC to Lee inbound play reminded me of the best Nuggets season overall in recent memory when they couldn't inbound the ball at all (Billups said they didn't run plays) :pimp:

People seem to only remember the regular season when it comes to GK he's gotten a pass overall but anyway

I hope they don't blow everything up... I think a competent PG can get the rest of the team where they need to be

Real talk, Shaw is disappointing me but Gary Harris was a lone bright spot in his season debut. One of the best picks in this past Draft.

Tywan just isn't the star the team needs.

Lawson unforced turnover and that Gallo shot :smh:

Giving up 2 layups idk how Lilard missed that. :x :x

Brook Lopez game winner :x

Last edited:
Does anyone still watch these bums play anymore? Just pathetic how much they such. Brian and the GM need to go as should Lawson.

I lost interest awhile back outside of checking final scores every now and then.

They better not trade Mozgov. The inevitable trade(s) will be worse than the actual season.

Last edited:
I've been a Nuggets fan for 20 years and I find it difficult to watch the product on a consistent basis.

I've been a Nuggets fan for 20 years and I find it difficult to watch the product on a consistent basis.

me too.

I once even had seasons tickets, but I haven't watched more than 10 minutes of mayyybe 2 games all season.

can't even do it anymore.

they're still my team but as I get older I find I have less and less time to waste away on inferior product.

Back
Top Bottom