Denver decriminalizes 'magic mushrooms'

Anyone try peyote?

My boy does it on the regular with his son camping. :lol:

It lasts a loooooong time. That’s kind of what turns me off on it. If I eat some shrooms it’s gonna last a few hours not a day.

My bad I meant least lasting.

Yea it will last 30 min-1 hour. You can rack lines and be high for a good while but you keep doing it to stay up. The good stuff doesn’t seem to be too harmful if done right, it’s usually chop that messes you up.

I’m curious about shrooms but I’m worried because even weed can mess me up and feeling weird. Had edibles once that went bad on me. Buddy gave me a chocolate with Hershey like rectangles. Did a 3rd of a Hershey sized small square since he said he said he did one bar himself. Waited 45 minutes, nothing. Then took half a bar watched a movie. Again nothing. Took a whole bar then went to sleep, figured homie was lying about it having thc in the bar. Woke up in the middle of the night seeing Bowser shooting fireballs on the ceiling. Kept freaking out. Couldn’t sleep and felt like I had the worst hangover in the morning. If something like that can mess me up idk what a hallucinogenic drug can do especially for the length of the trip.

After watching some Michael Pollan interviews I would be down for a therapist guide session with psychedelics.

But doing them recreationally and microdosing are both really unappealing to me.

Anyone try peyote?

This thread turning into Fear and Loathing now :lol:

The craziest **** I've heard is the stuff they squeeze out of those frogs in whatever country and smoke that **** or whatever. Vice did a documentary on it and homeboy looked like he was ****** upppppp.

Edit: this **** right here

I watched that episode and as ****** up as it was, when it was over I was like "yo man, I gotta find one of those frogs" :lol::smh:

https://www.inverse.com/article/55918-lsd-psilocybin-alcohol-addiction-stop

Psychedelics' Role in Beating Alcoholism Illustrated in LSD, Psilocybin Study
"There's incredible potential here."

The survey results showed a dramatic change in the number of alcoholic drinks people consumed before taking a “moderate or high dose” of either LSD or psilocybin and the number of drinks they were consuming a year later. After their drug experience, 83 percent of the participants no longer met the criteria for having alcohol use disorder. In turn, 28 percent of the participants reported that their psychedelic experience was the reason they decided to change their lifestyle.

Psychedelics helped me get my mind right with a lot of things.
LSD more so than mushrooms but LSD is like a 13 hour commitment and takes way more out of me so I do it very rarely.

Psychedelics helped me get my mind right with a lot of things.
LSD more so than mushrooms but LSD is like a 13 hour commitment and takes way more out of me so I do it very rarely.
13 hours?

tenor.gif

I gotta find someone with some shroom in NYC, that seems like the one thing i haven't been offred outside of DMT

Mushrooms are intense.

I’d reccomend you be out in natural settings on a nice day. Ideally with no people around.

My first time I spent 3-4 hours in a park shifting back and forth from hysterical laughter to straight bawling.

I had my iPad so I wound up doing a vlog. It was very therapeutic :lol:

13 hours?

tenor.gif

Yeah LSD will do that

My first trip started out okay, then went South real quick, and I kept telling my boy I just want to go home and sleep this off.

He was like "bro you are NOT going to sleep anytime soon."

Basically all of my psychological problems bubbled up to the surface and I had to deal with them one at a time :lol: afterwords though it was pure liberation and happiness. Like tear inducing happiness

The single most incredible and enlightening experience I've ever had.

Back
Top Bottom