Denver decriminalizes 'magic mushrooms'

They were nothing crazy. Like 5MG gummies that give you a nice body high. I don't smoke but I get a lot of stuff for free and grow a little. Gave some to my friends and they let me know the effect, so I spread the cheer :lol:

That's dope. I'm sure them lil joints come in handy for a lil relaxation.
I pay shipping for free gifts just so you know lol

I live in Denver and there is about 10 weed shops around my apartment and them ****s be packed. The first time I got high, I was 25 and did two dabs and that was it for me. I may try shrooms if I had a wife around to pipe once it kicks in tho. :rofl:

Dabs? That **** with the blow torch? :wow:l: you're wild dog.

They say you should have a babysitter during your first time but I didn't. I've also never had a bad trip either.

Everyone responds differently.

As long as you in a familiar/comfortable environment and relax (that's the main thing), you'll have a good experience.

Someone once told me they did shrooms and went to a club....wildin to the max

It's still illegal to do that... or smoke in public for that matter. People here can't drive worth a **** anyway, always trying to merge into the highway at 45 when they give you a whole football field length to accelerate. Really pisses me off.

You can smoke on road here, no one gives a ****

I first started smoking weed when I was 13.

I’ve always had the discipline to stop for months on end but I’d say I’ve smoked my fair share in my life time. I’m 26.

I took my first real dab hit (with the blow torch and everything) a few years ago and that **** had me coughing up a lung like I was 13 all over again. Couldn’t imagine that being my first exposure to bud or hitting that on the daily. :lol:

I enjoy physical exercise too much to do all that.

i smoke crazy with backwoods, joints, dutch masters but when it comes to bongs i get the baby lungs lol i cant handle it man. straight ***** honestly nothing but coughing

i tried a dab once and that was the last time

Never tried a backwood, been on papers and cones these last few years
Dab or vape is next for me

I think its funny who smokes backwoods now. Back in the gap someone would bust out some backwoods and we'd be like, "Haha country *** *****!"

I think its funny who smokes backwoods now. Back in the gap someone would bust out some backwoods and we'd be like, "Haha country *** *****!"

Backwoods been big up here.

Used to live in VA and ask for woods at the store and get funny looks. Now Americans on it heavy :lol:

Always thought Swisher's and white owls were trash

Might roll up to QT and get some Backwoods tonight
Only rolled onetime and it was super aight.
That's why I like cones

smoking weed hella boring to me now
"outgrew" it

cbd tho is great for sleep

love shrooms
them texas gold caps >>>
really not even a huge "freak out" psychedelic experience

if you are mindful and meditate daily/ are very self aware then shrooms work with you nicely

Might roll up to QT and get some Backwoods tonight
Only rolled onetime and it was super aight.
That's why I like cones

So the question that has to be asked: Do you know how to roll a backwood...CORRECTLY??

just know with backwoods that **** goes right to the dome lol

if you roll alil loose rip

also if you buy the pack dump the guts in the pack to keep the others fresh..

also if you buy the pack dump the guts in the pack to keep the others fresh..
Man knows

Used to hate the ones that had 2-3stems tho. Joints looking like a rib cage.

They used to come individual in clear tubes (haven't smoked in years so I dunno if they still do), we used to make the lady at the store give us a different one over and over.

"No, this one no good. Next one. Nah this one trash, send a next one"

She got hip and would just bring out all of em when we asked and let us choose :lol:

Grape swishers >

Never done shrooms before. Kind of curious. Got a shorty who’s done them before and I want to do them with her in the near future. Someone school me. I’m tryna make sure I don’t have anything to do other than sit at the crib and watch movies. What’s the high like? What’s sex like on shrooms :nerd:

smoking weed hella boring to me now
"outgrew" it

cbd tho is great for sleep

love shrooms
them texas gold caps >>>
really not even a huge "freak out" psychedelic experience

if you are mindful and meditate daily/ are very self aware then shrooms work with you nicely
What happens when you "outgrow" shrooms?

Back
Top Bottom