Denim Capri Cut-Offs... Vol. Idc what u say

Originally Posted by flightman

Originally Posted by jeenewed

What's funny is how much of a clown you're gonna look like if you actually wear capris.
You're sharing information about your penis to a message board full of men. Your opinion is irrelevant.

come-at-me-bro-meme-anteater.jpg

Originally Posted by Str8Hood

Philly has a plethora of capris to choose from. go for it.

on a serious note, why are men wearing capris? soon I'm gonna see threads like, "Where can I cop those purple leggings from the Nicki Minaj video..."
This has gone too far....

i dont wear them but there just a long pair of shorts.. not that serious imo

and if i did wear them i wouldnt refer to them as capris..

nah im good.

But Op those are just cut up trues then folded. Seen this $%*+ too much this summer

What was your thought process when making this thread?

*sees capris*
*likes the look...logs onto NT to try to flex*
"Hmm....if I say I like em, I'll get clowned. So lemme say in the title that I don't care"
*posts*
*keeps posting in the thread about how I don't care*

You not foolin anybody. You posted this to get people to post
pimp.gif
emoticons, and now since people think the look is girly, you "don't care."  If you didn't care, then why when nobody agreed, you went on that "NTers ain't got no life" tangent like you ain't a member of the forum like everybody else?

Take your lil crybaby %%+ to Lane Bryant and get you some if you want em that bad. Ol' "I want attention lookin %%+ dude"...man I swear.  Don't nobody care if you wanna dress like Perez Hilton.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

*sees capris*
"Hmm....if I say I like em, I'll get clowned. So lemme say in the title that I don't care"
*posts*

pimp.gif
emoticons, and now since people think the look is girly, you "don't care."  If you didn't care, then why when nobody agreed, you went on that "NTers ain't got no life" tangent like you ain't a member of the forum like everybody else?

Take your lil crybaby %%+ to Lane Bryant and get you some if you want em that bad. Ol' "I want attention lookin %%+ dude"...man I swear.  Don't nobody care if you wanna dress like Perez Hilton.
I really can't stand guys in capris. It makes me wanna punch em in the face and curb stomp them while they are getting firehosed.

I
30t6p3b.gif
everytime I see a dude with the cut-up capris. Most of the time they're jeans that dudes done cut into capris. Dudes here in Atlanta are killing that look. And it's not just the gay dudes, it's the young wanna-be gang members. It's a pretty funny site to see a dude with a red flag around his neck and some capris with his shirt tucked in his boxer. The only difference between the gay dudes and the alphabet gang members is how tight the gay dudes capris are. Well, some of the gang members wear them tight but try to sag at the same time.
30t6p3b.gif

Go head and jump on this trend too OP. You'll be way ahead of the game.

394823muscular-man-wearing-tight-denim-shorts-and-vest-posters.jpg

*keeps searching google*

Wow... dudes really dressing like this now?

laugh.gif

Dudes on here stay militarizing against different fashion
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jean cut offs can look legit if they're neat [ironically] and the size is on point. The ideal look for me is having about the same length and overall fit as J Crew shorts..Gives off a cool laid back summer look.

And them rolled up joints on rappers/young urban teens etc are horrible. Trying so hard
sick.gif

You can't see the full length in this pic but they're about halfway on my knee cap when I stand up.

263680_10150315139346206_660581205_9815278_8171636_n.jpg

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

*sees capris*
*posts*

pimp.gif

Wow ether!

2m674zq.jpg

2ebyiaq.jpg

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Dudes on here stay militarizing against different fashion
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jean cut offs can look legit if they're neat [ironically] and the size is on point. The ideal look for me is having about the same length and overall fit as J Crew shorts..Gives off a cool laid back summer look.

And them rolled up joints on rappers/young urban teens etc are horrible. Trying so hard
sick.gif

You can't see the full length in this pic but they're about halfway on my knee cap when I stand up.

263680_10150315139346206_660581205_9815278_8171636_n.jpg
This guy knows. I hate bandwagon ******s. I know Levi's is making a killing with those "pre cut off" shorts
laugh.gif
hit a thrift store, buy some $++@%$ jeans, cut them off and experiment. Figure out what length is perfect, if you need to roll them, all that. I agree the try hards need to stop, you can always tell who's just dressing a certain way because it's "cool". I hate VA, only place I'm ever going to see cut off AE jeans and Foams in the same fit
30t6p3b.gif

When done right, they look awesome. All I wear are cut offs and cargos.

But if you need to come on a website full of other males for vindication to wear what the hell you want, you need to just let your parents or girlfriend/girl that friend zoned your corny *%# to dress you.

lol @ men's capris.

I remember when they first came out and they had the lil strings at the bottom. Dudes here in atlanta was wearing them too
30t6p3b.gif
. I was in disbelief

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by Str8Hood
i dont wear them but there just a long pair of shorts.. not that serious imo

and if i did wear them i wouldnt refer to them as capris..
I thought after shorts came jeans... no in between..
And what hood are yall seeing dudes rock slim jeans..

dudes went from uggs, to slim's, to purses calling them man bags, capris..

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Go head and jump on this trend too OP. You'll be way ahead of the game.

*keeps searching google*

Wow... dudes really dressing like this now?

laugh.gif
I see nothing wrong with this picture. I do it all the time when its summer. looks
pimp.gif
with khakis or skinny jeans

Honestly that Chris Brown fit is not as bad as everyone is making it out to be.

this dude Chris Brown though
tired.gif
stays on the hype train. dude changes his style every week.

Back
Top Bottom