Denim Capri Cut-Offs... Vol. Idc what u say

Capris look funny on dudes, that's my opinion, how about some cut-off jorts??...levi's has them, look like the Joints Pharell rocks.

Originally Posted by INS

set the trend don fall into a trend. Because in the end you end up being that guy with cut of capri's in his closet.

Any guy with cut off capris in his closet is out the closet.

NT is funny.. Most of y'all aren't fly.. Don't get no P.. & refresh the general forum every 2 seconds to clown somebody.. How many trends have u followed? If I think it's a clean look.. & I wanna wear it... Uhhhhhh that's what Imma do.. Cause at the end of the day.. If The females feelin it.. Why would I care how u feel... Some of y'all sound mad lol.. But carry on

Originally Posted by krider31

NT is funny.. Most of y'all aren't fly.. Don't get no P.. & refresh the general forum every 2 seconds to clown somebody.. How many trends have u followed? If I think it's a clean look.. & I wanna wear it... Uhhhhhh that's what Imma do.. Cause at the end of the day.. If The females feelin it.. Why would I care how u feel... Some of y'all sound mad lol.. But carry on
but you're jocking jim jones tho

smoke one of these while you're at it

caprimenthol-cigarette.jpg

boy .... imma just keep it a hundred with ya... yo if Ive seen yo %#$ wearing this, i would laugh my %#$ off in front of your face, cause a scene by laughing so hard, and tweet pic yo %#$ right on spot and laugh at yo %#$ agian

I understand where you are coming from, at the end of the day is your money, but in all honesty capri's look funky as hell on a dude...they just look sloppy bro.

Originally Posted by spacerace

but you're jocking jim jones tho

Call it what you'd like sir lol... He's not the only N to rock the cut offs my guy

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I understand where you are coming from, at the end of the day is your money, but in all honesty capri's look funky as hell on a dude...they just look sloppy bro.
naw man.... if any dude have a thought of wearing this is absolutely suspect...

Originally Posted by mandown91

Lol let's just forget the skinny Jean fad.. And all tht.. So Jim jones looks suspect to u?

Lol let's just forget the skinny Jean fad.. And all tht.. So Jim jones looks suspect to u?

what damn you had skinny jeans too?? damn son im from the hood boy, dont nobody be turnin on no tv to see what these cats wearing.... lol boy go buy you some ++%$%% tight $+% capris and see how people look at you lmfao... FLAMIN GAY

Boondocks prophecy.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Them jernts Jim Jones had on are some True Religions that he probably cut off himself though. Super suspect in my opinion. Do you, though.

what damn you had skinny jeans too?? damn son im from the hood boy, dont nobody be turnin on no tv to see what these cats wearing.... lol boy go buy you some ++%$%% tight $+% capris and see how people look at you lmfao... FLAMIN GAY

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom