Denim Capri Cut-Offs... Vol. Idc what u say

Dressing unconventionally has apparently been the new hypebeast for some time now.

Originally Posted by mandown91

Originally Posted by krider31

naw man.... if any dude have a thought of wearing this is absolutely suspect...

Lol let's just forget the skinny Jean fad.. And all tht.. So Jim jones looks suspect to u?

what damn you had skinny jeans too?? damn son im from the hood boy, dont nobody be turnin on no tv to see what these cats wearing.... lol boy go buy you some ++%$%% tight $+% capris and see how people look at you lmfao... FLAMIN GAY
laugh.gif
All the hoodlums i see on the subways wear skinny jeans and foams or some other bulky shoe

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Lol let's just forget the skinny Jean fad.. And all tht.. So Jim jones looks suspect to u?

what damn you had skinny jeans too?? damn son im from the hood boy, dont nobody be turnin on no tv to see what these cats wearing.... lol boy go buy you some ++%$%% tight $+% capris and see how people look at you lmfao... FLAMIN GAY
laugh.gif
All the hoodlums i see on the subways wear skinny jeans and foams or some other bulky shoe

I never wore a pair of skinny jeans in my life tho.. So all that isshh u kickn is goin in one ear & out the otha

not hard to make your own shants...scissors and a ruler and cut em to capri length...

you get the right clutch and some flats...you will be looking fierce *z snaps*

Originally Posted by biff lawson

not hard to make your own shants...scissors and a ruler and cut em to capri length...

you get the right clutch and some flats...you will be looking fierce *z snaps*

Lol.. Now that was actually funny.. The thing is I don't take anything personal on NT.. b/c it's just a message board.. It's all love.. & if it's not all love.. It's all love from my corner..

If he wants to rock Capris, let this man rock Capris. If he's getting females to approach him on some "Damn daddy yo Capris is doin' it and doin' it and doin' it well" then let than man cook.

NT is funny.. Most of y'all aren't fly.. Don't get no P.. & refresh the general forum every 2 seconds to clown somebody.. How many trends have u followed? If I think it's a clean look.. & I wanna wear it... Uhhhhhh that's what Imma do.. Cause at the end of the day.. If The females feelin it.. Why would I care how u feel... Some of y'all sound mad lol.. But carry on
they feel it cause they got the same pair

NT is funny.. Most of y'all aren't fly.. Don't get no P.. & refresh the general forum every 2 seconds to clown somebody.. How many trends have u followed? If I think it's a clean look.. & I wanna wear it... Uhhhhhh that's what Imma do.. Cause at the end of the day.. If The females feelin it.. Why would I care how u feel... Some of y'all sound mad lol.. But carry on

boy .... imma just keep it a hundred with ya... yo if Ive seen yo %#$ wearing this, i would laugh my %#$ off in front of your face, cause a scene by laughing so hard, and tweet pic yo %#$ right on spot and laugh at yo %#$ agian
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i use to wear them and jorts up until maybe spring of 2010. i saw the light after that and switched to cargos

Back
Top Bottom