*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by yamakazi18

Originally Posted by kiyab

There is some serious misinformation on this page... I've responded to too many questions to correct each one right now.
The $+%% about APC denim not fading, STFs being "pseudo-raw", etc...

apc doesn't fade well, this is obvious when compared to nudies (and other heavy denim brands like IH).
i called stf's "pseudo raw" because it's just a cheap version of raw, it doesn't fade as well as most people on here would think. everyone's comparing higher end denim fade photographs with questions like "how can i get this with my stf's?" while the answer is "if you wear your stf's biking 5 hours a day for a year."

no misinformation, just speaking from a different context.

Levi STFs don't fade like nudies, but they fade. I wore these STFs for about 6 months. The fades weren't terrible, better than expected.

mhrjmr.jpg

2nui1d0.jpg

Ive been wearing a pair of APC new standards recently, fades are noticeably crisper/quicker.

Are the Pop. Streetwear brand Denims any good?

Because I`m tired of answering to bammas in where I got my levis from.

I don't really know anything about Jeans. I usually just wear Levi' 501's. I am interested in copping Selvedge because I really wear my jeans a lotand supposedly they will last longer and look fresher. I am not really interested in spending more than 120 on Jeans though. What brands should I be lookinginto? Even if it isn't Selvedge for under 120 what are some good Jeans.

Looking to pick up some STFs when I'm on spring break in Orlando at the Levi's outlet there. I'll let everyone know their selection when I getback...

Or if anyone has been to a Levi's outlet, how is the selection? Premium denim available?

Originally Posted by STRIFE O

so wats the majority consensus...are evisu's played out?

if you are talking about the type like posted above, yes. they still make some some nice jeans, but i would never rock any evisu's with the gulls. way too gaudy for me.

i never liked the ones that ran down the leg, but the signs on the pockets...does anybody like antik?

kiyab---- I wear a 31 in Nudies Grim Tim Raw Organic.....What size should I get in FH3001? The Nudies were
originally tight in the legs but have stretched out perfectly. Looking for that same fit. Not too tight, not too wide.

i think i am going to get a pair of STF's as a starter pair of dry denim, to see if i like it or not. If I usually wear a 34x32 in my regular jeans(express for men) should i buy a size 33x32 in the STF's?

Originally Posted by hamez3

i think i am going to get a pair of STF's as a starter pair of dry denim, to see if i like it or not. If I usually wear a 34x32 in my regular jeans (express for men) should i buy a size 33x32 in the STF's?
^^

come on dude, read through the thread
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

ayy for levis 501 how much do i size up?

For shrink-to-fit (STF) 501s, follow the chart below.

img3317lm6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom