*| | Denim _ School | |*

Kiya, any future plans for an online restock on the black Nudie Straight Svens? Thanks.

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

im thinkin about gettin a pair of nudies...
1. i wear a 36x32 in levis stf's...wat size should i buy in the nudies?
2. and which nudie fit is straight leg? because im not into skinny jeans
3. and i've seen a discount code for nudies in this thread but cant seem to find it now, anyone have it?

1. Get a pair of size 36 Nudies, they might be a bit snug at first but will stretch quickly..
2. Average Joe: Nudie Average Joe Dry Heavy Denim
3. Code: StyleForumNudies - 25% off all Nudies at SE

Originally Posted by ro0ts

Kiya, any future plans for an online restock on the black Nudie Straight Svens? Thanks.

Unfortunately those have been discontinued and out of stock for good.
As a heads up, the Straight Sven's last season is this current season, the model is being cut out in three months..No idea what they're thinking withthat.. The Average Joe is to be the replacement, even though it's a bit slimmer.

All you guys asking about levi 501 stf, as soon as you get a brand new pair you should soak them for 30-60 minutes in cold/warm water then allow them to hangdry for 1 to 2 days. This is critical because if you wear them even for an hour before the first soak you will loosen a lot of the indigo which will fall offin the first soak. If you don't soak them prior to wearing them you will end up with knee fades at the middle of your thighs when you soak them 6 monthsdown the line and they shrink 2-3 inches on the waste/lenght.

DAMN! I feel horrible reading that. I was planing on grabbing those in a few months after my wallet recently took a hit for a pair of APCs. Any idea if Nudiehas plans on releasing another form of black raw, selvage denim? (Maybe in their replacement/Average Joes?)
frown.gif

Thanks for the incite, as always though.

DAMN! I feel horrible reading that. I was planing on grabbing those in a few months after my wallet recently took a hit for a pair of APCs. Any idea if Nudie has plans on releasing another form of black raw, selvage denim? (Maybe in their replacement/Average Joes?)
frown.gif

Yup, they're replacing it with the black selvedge Average Joe.. We get those in stock next week actually..

a spot real close to home added Nudie Jeans to their higher end section of the store with great prices as usual.
pimp.gif

all they got is slim jim right now for raw.......no point in nudie if they not raw correct?

Originally Posted by kiyab

DAMN! I feel horrible reading that. I was planing on grabbing those in a few months after my wallet recently took a hit for a pair of APCs. Any idea if Nudie has plans on releasing another form of black raw, selvage denim? (Maybe in their replacement/Average Joes?)
frown.gif

Yup, they're replacing it with the black selvedge Average Joe.. We get those in stock next week actually..

pimp.gif

I was having a hard time deciding over some straight svens or average joes, but after reading what you said i guess i don't have to decide anymore. Do youguy's still offer the discount in-store? because i think i would wanna try them on to see how they fit and look on me just to be safe. Thanks

Ive been wearing my lvc 47's now for about 3 months without any wash or soak or anything. Some creasing and fading is starting to appear, but when i dowash/soak will the fades be misplaced?

Originally Posted by brian to the b

frown.gif

pimp.gif

I was having a hard time deciding over some straight svens or average joes, but after reading what you said i guess i don't have to decide anymore. Do you guy's still offer the discount in-store? because i think i would wanna try them on to see how they fit and look on me just to be safe. Thanks
Yup, the discount totally works in-store..

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Kiya you carry Oni's???

Nope..

Hey so I hear u guys do repairs if we bought the jeans there?? Is this true? I'm about to wash my sammy's for the 2nd time and I need them hemmedand I also have a very small crotch hole forming so I figured I should get that taken care of too. What are prices like? Any places you recommend? Preferablyeast bay...

Thanks

?

Kiya you carry Oni's???

Nope..

Hey so I hear u guys do repairs if we bought the jeans there?? Is this true? I'm about to wash my sammy's for the 2nd time and I need them hemmed and I also have a very small crotch hole forming so I figured I should get that taken care of too. What are prices like? Any places you recommend? Preferably east bay...

Thanks

?
If you bought your jeans from us all hemming, repairs, crotch blow-outs, etc are all 100% free.
If you didn't buy them from us we can still hem them but any other issues and you're totally on your own, i suggest going back to where you boughtthem.

Originally Posted by chr1SB

kiya, are you guys going to restock on SEXi04's any time soon? or ever?

Our collaborations are limited to the initial number and won't be restocked except for production over-runs.. We're getting a few more of theblack ones next week from the over-run, and a indigo one or two on exchange, but that's it. The stock changes every day or two, so i'd keep an eye onthe product page..

Originally Posted by Sole MAX

32 in gap selvedge

I'm no kiya, but I don't believe the 29 Svens will stretch to a comfortable fit.. Nudies usually stretch about 1 size, I believe.

SWEET, just what I needed to hear. Thanks

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

im thinkin about gettin a pair of nudies...
1. i wear a 36x32 in levis stf's...wat size should i buy in the nudies?
2. and which nudie fit is straight leg? because im not into skinny jeans
3. and i've seen a discount code for nudies in this thread but cant seem to find it now, anyone have it?

1. Get a pair of size 36 Nudies, they might be a bit snug at first but will stretch quickly..
2. Average Joe: Nudie Average Joe Dry Heavy Denim
3. Code: StyleForumNudies - 25% off all Nudies at SE
thanks, and i just checked the site and you guys are out of average joe's in 36. would you recommend the even stevens? and are they selvedge?
and would u know where i can get my hands on the regular faded nudies blue jeans?

Back
Top Bottom