*| | Denim _ School | |*

There will be blood
34DFEF04-A4E0-4B86-A73F-1537F99B9547.jpeg

IF IT BLEEDS , WE CAN KILL IT

I UNDS'D LIKE 3PAIRS OF WHITE KICKS RECENTLY NOTHING TOO PRICEY BUT STILL , INDIGO ON ERRYTHANG

TURNS OUT THAT GREY(FADED FROM BLACK) 3SIXTEEN X SELFEDGE HOODIE I COPPED BLEEDS LIKE A BISH TOO
I DIDNT WASH IT YET BUT I GUESS I HAD SOME PIT SWEAT THAT TRANSLATED TO SOME BLACK STAINS ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE ARM PITS OF THE WHITE TEE I WAS WEARING
THREW ME OFF I THOUGHT I WAS SWEATING BLACK

IF IT BLEEDS , WE CAN KILL IT

I UNDS'D LIKE 3PAIRS OF WHITE KICKS RECENTLY NOTHING TOO PRICEY BUT STILL , INDIGO ON ERRYTHANG

TURNS OUT THAT GREY(FADED FROM BLACK) 3SIXTEEN X SELFEDGE HOODIE I COPPED BLEEDS LIKE A BISH TOO
I DIDNT WASH IT YET BUT I GUESS I HAD SOME PIT SWEAT THAT TRANSLATED TO SOME BLACK STAINS ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE ARM PITS OF THE WHITE TEE I WAS WEARING
THREW ME OFF I THOUGHT I WAS SWEATING BLACK
I wanted to get that hoodie. How’s the fit? Slim or regular

I wanted to get that hoodie. How’s the fit? Slim or regular

when i copped that one it was because i was too impatient to wait for them to deliver the other 3sixteen one with the leather zipper pull situation so i "settled" for the SE collabo cuz it was available in store
i wear a medium for the most part and i would say the fit of the grey collab is a truer medium
i ended up copping the black one as well and its A LOT slimmer.. i'm short and the sleeves are almost too short for comfort

gonna go all in on the next one and cop the ironheart version thats too damn expensive in the light grey colorway with the vachetta tan lookin zipper pull

not gonna lie between the Japanese denim and heavyweight workwear hoodies i'm having a hard time wearing anything else
never been a same clothes everyday person but i'm starting to get predictable

the current rotation all busted out in January of this year
I would say I wear the SDA’s on the right the most then the middle PBJ / blue in green collabo second most followed by the blacked out sugarcanes
With flash the PBJ almost have a 3mish quality too em .. when the double indigo fades it’s A wild electric blue
DD75E45B-6A69-4856-804C-1A4E41673F5D.jpeg

Uniqlo raw selvedge slim fit. 3 Soaks, 1 Wash

looking to starting working on a pair of PBJ XX-013 soon once this covid thing runs its course.

F943E837-FE14-4FC6-A258-D6B276ABD5F8.JPG
2F23A614-DA5C-493F-8B0C-552246931D09.JPG
Wow. I am amazed what Uniqlo denim looks like. How long did this take to get to this point?

I still have some Naked and Famous jeans. 2 washed and granted I have worn it off an on for like 4-5 years, it looks no where near this good.

Wow. I am amazed what Uniqlo denim looks like. How long did this take to get to this point?

I still have some Naked and Famous jeans. 2 washed and granted I have worn it off an on for like 4-5 years, it looks no where near this good

Thank you. Yea, I'm pretty happy how they came out for some $49.90 Uniqlos. I've worn them pretty frequently for the past 5 years.

How would you guys compare the quality of Rogue Territory SK's to PBJ, SDA, etc.?

I haven't worn any rogue territory so I can't comment on their quality.

Samurai 710xx 19oz 15th anniversary: back pocket stitching blew out fairly quick (back pocket is separating, needs repair) partly due to weight gain and I believe they use cotton threads in their stitching vs poly core threads. Also, I tore through their pockets fairly quick. Denim quality is good, expect repairs if you wear through jeans quickly.

Studio D'Artisan DM-002: Denim quality is good and fades fairly slowly. I am barely getting a crotch blowout which could have been prevented if I washed more frequently. No issues with back pockets or stitching. Solid construction. I've considered buying another pair in the future despite my general rule of thumb to not buy from the same company/brand twice until I've explored most brands. Only jean I have from the Osaka 5. On hiatus, needs wash/repair.

Momotaro 0605-18: Faded somewhat slowly, the pink inside stitching becomes more muted over time and gives a nice contrast. Back pockets blew out fairly quickly. Pockets were small front and back. High contrast fades.

Pure Blue Japan Kakishibus: Slubby denim, fastest fading denim I've had, bleeds everywhere. Pocket sizes are good all around. These are still fairly new and in my rotation.

Oni Kase high rise: slubby denim, different than PBJ, easy to wear out the box as I bought the one wash version. Front pockets could be a little longer, their coin pocket is large. Newest jean in rotation. Back pocket stitching is probably gonna be the first thing to come off.

Unbranded UB288: construction was really good, no issues with stitching or sizes of their pockets. Faded fairly quickly and my first slubby denim. No blowouts. Cut was kinda strange in the hip area, but these were samples. Still in rotation.

when i copped that one it was because i was too impatient to wait for them to deliver the other 3sixteen one with the leather zipper pull situation so i "settled" for the SE collabo cuz it was available in store
i wear a medium for the most part and i would say the fit of the grey collab is a truer medium
i ended up copping the black one as well and its A LOT slimmer.. i'm short and the sleeves are almost too short for comfort

gonna go all in on the next one and cop the ironheart version thats too damn expensive in the light grey colorway with the vachetta tan lookin zipper pull

not gonna lie between the Japanese denim and heavyweight workwear hoodies i'm having a hard time wearing anything else
never been a same clothes everyday person but i'm starting to get predictable
I’m short too man. What size did you get?

How would you compare the fit with the Uniqlo joints and PBJ XX-013? Want to grab a more "expensive" denim by next Fall/Winter.

The Uniqlo selvedge is a bit more loose in the thigh/knee area. the PBJs when I tried them on were more form fitting to my body type without it being "skinny" fit. Was planning to hit Blue in Green in SoHo for their collab exclusive next week but covid threw a wrench in those flight plans.

I def want to try a pair of uniqlo's out.

I'm looking at Nudies, what cut would be best? Skinny jeans are not my thing. Looking for a slim, slight taper. I'm typically a 36 x 32.....

copped a pair of 3sixteen st-100x for the low a few months ago. love them so far, though the pockets are still pretty tight, which has been a bit of a bummer. got too used to N&F denim, which stretches a decent amount and pretty quickly.

Got a tiny dot of paint marker on my PBJ’s cuz I’m an idiot loser
Used a tide kick pen and it prolly made it that much worse
I’m soaking as we speak
Rly wanted to wait till the end of this month to get these soaked but it is what it is

Attachments

• 1A890F69-13E1-4F60-96CC-CBC7B3320EA5.jpeg
    1A890F69-13E1-4F60-96CC-CBC7B3320EA5.jpeg
    253.8 KB · Views: 188
tbh I just wash whenever i feel like they need a wash. Over the past decade, the best fades Ive seen are from ppl who just wear it and clean as need and not concerned about waiting x amount of time before wash.

I think back in 09 or whenever Andrew Chen still worked at SENY, i asked about washing and he just said whenever they are dirty enough for me to warrant a wash. Kiya also confirmed the same via email.

Your jeans aren’t going to lose that much indigo off of one wash. I bought resolute 710s last summer and hot wash and machine dried them like 5 times already and it’s still pretty dark blue.

Back
Top Bottom