"Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife" - Ex-teammate, Brennan Clay

Thought she overcame her hoeness
mean.gif
LOL! like how she said "Your Hoeness can get deleted" Uhhh No!

Once one, ALWAYS one.
that **** blinked and startled the hell out of me
laugh.gif

This Heidi bish does look washed. Basic looking as hell

Anyway Derek Jeter won. Dude laid down the blueprint for pro athletes

0216-clay-brennan-scott-mug-wm-1.jpg

Ex-Oklahoma RB Brennan Clay -- who famously accused ex-OU teammate DeMarco Murray  of banging his wife -- was arrested for assault after allegedly terrorizing his spouse ... TMZ Sports has learned. 

We've learned ... Clay was arrested in Dallas County, TX on January 27th after his estranged wife Gina told cops he kicked down her door and proceeded to beat the crap out of her. 

According to the police report, obtained by TMZ Sports, Gina claimed Clay threw her on the kitchen counter, dragged her downstairs, dragged her through shrubbery and then began to choke her. 

Gina says he brought her back into the house and "began punching and throwing her around the residence."

Eventually, Gina was able to call police ... and when they arrived, officers noticed her right leg was bleeding with several cuts. They later located Clay in a nearby alley and arrested him for assault. 

Clay filed for divorce  a few months ago after accusing Gina of sleeping with Murray ... an allegation that Murray adamantly denied. Clay eventually recanted his accusation and apologized
mean.gif
 more L's

My goodness this guy is a complete idiot and it shows time and time again. No mystery why his wife bangs other dudes and he's ok with it

You've gotta be kidding me,man his whole existence has become one giant L :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Son is a pro football player and this one basic chick got him ****** up 
mean.gif

Don't make no damn sense. More pro athletes need to learn from Jeter.

This is a clear example of a punk. First putting his own discretion's on blast and then beating up a girl. His actions are almost ****old worthy :smh:

Son is a pro football player and this one basic chick got him ****** up :smh:  
Don't make no damn sense. More pro athletes need to learn from Jeter.
Alotta these dudes just straight up clowns , just got some money n play a sport for a living ...Jeter probly had these ho's in check even before the Yankees so he ain't trippin of em :lol: :pimp:

Wouldn't even call her basic. She looks like she's already in her 50's. She must know one hell of a bedroom trick to get him to act like this

Spray Tan gonna give Clay that work after he finishes giving Clay's wife that work.

Back
Top Bottom