"Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife" - Ex-teammate, Brennan Clay

Once a girl stops being hurt by your cheating you have a big problem on your hands
so you would rather be with a chick who gets hurt and emotional over infidelity 

than be with a chick who knows her place and plays her part?

you lack insight bruh

She got demarco kids he ain't winning. She can leave and collect child support for days.

This dude has got to be the biggest lame walking the earth.
mean.gif

She got demarco kids he ain't winning. She can leave and collect child support for days.
She hasn't left though.... 

She actually staying by his side after he bashed out the sidepiece....

Sounds like he winning in my book.

She hasn't left though.... 

She actually staying by his side after he bashed out the sidepiece....

Sounds like he winning in my book.
She waiting for that big contract coming up.. as an big time athlete you shouldn't even be in these types of situations.. this is an L brother.

Last edited:
[h2]#NTMZ[/h2][h2]  [/h2][h2]  [/h2]
[h2]DeMarco Murray Engaged To Soap Actress[/h2]
[h5]  [/h5]

0120-heidi-instagram-3.jpg
Who says the Cowboys can't close? 

DeMarco Murray just popped the question to his longtime GF Heidi Mueller ... and good news for the running back, she said 'Yes.'

Mueller famously portrayed Kay Bennett Crane on "Passions."

DeMarco and Heidi have a daughter together. 

It's the first in a series of big moves for the Dallas star -- who's set to become an unrestricted free agent in a couple of weeks and may have to leave Big D if the Cowboys don't come up with a big contract offer. 

But until then ... CONGRATS!
she won?

Once a girl stops being hurt by your cheating you have a big problem on your hands

you lack insight bruh

You lack insight if you think a chick staying quiet while you cheat is playing her part. She is about to get you for everything you got. Like I said once she stops caring about stuff like that, she's thinking about a plan from that day on.

you lack insight bruh
You lack insight if you think a chick staying quiet while you cheat is playing her part. She is about to get you for everything you got. Like I said once she stops caring about stuff like that, she's thinking about a plan from that day on.
Brennan Clay's buggin' out may have gotten for her what a child, love, and affection never did — Demarco to put a ring on it. And looks like Clay locked down his full blooded Italian wife before she could step out for good.

Everybody won? 
laugh.gif

Good for them that they were able to move past it and advance in their relationship.

Back
Top Bottom