@silvanaarias http://instagram.com/p/xcczEfQml9/ 

10865149_686716188116273_516024255_n.jpg
Demarco won.

Last edited:
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Straight gump status... Catch your girl cheating...

Call her out...

Take her back..

Only to have her flexing on IG repping the dude that she cheated on you with?

L of the decade.
is that other girl with heidi the full blooded italian broad?

Then what the hells Ricky talmbout?
I haz no idea.

I thought that was Brennan Clay's wife...

My b.

Still a gump, doe.
Demarco's wife put all the pics of him back up and has been repping him and the Cowboys harder than ever almost as a "**** you" to everyone. If she did leave him, she's back now.

Demarco got away clean with everything he did or didnt do. In the end Brennan's alleged move didn't work.

And if Demarco DID spray tan Brennan's girl, convinced his wife it's all good, and stole one from the Lions... well, he took home all the wins.

Last edited:
DeMarco won this whole thing.

But let's be honest: his lady wasn't going to leave him. He's doing too well (read: $$).

Last edited:
I fail to see how he won. So many girls and he chooses the one that's giving him all these problems. Cmon spraytan :smh:

But let's be honest: his lady wasn't going to leave him. He's doing too well (read: $$).
He's bout to sign a fat contract. She'll be there milking that money til he retires, then leave his *** and say she couldn't handle the cheating anymore. A lot of these broads divorce their man once they step out of the league

^ They're not married though. Just living together and (maybe) engaged. Demarco's not even paying child support.

He's bout to sign a fat contract. She'll be there milking that money til he retires, then leave his *** and say she couldn't handle the cheating anymore. A lot of these broads divorce their man once they step out of the league
basically.......athletes need to learn from jeter/Rodriguez 

^ They're not married though. Just living together and (maybe) engaged. Demarco's not even paying child support.
But that's enough for her to be taken care of 24/7, fat *** house, personal chef, vacations, crazy gifts, new cars. If she left him, she's probably in some 2 bedroom apartment with none of the stuff I mentioned. He's her lottery ticket, so she's hopping for that wedding, no matter how many times he cheats

But that's enough for her to be taken care of 24/7, fat *** house, personal chef, vacations, crazy gifts, new cars. If she left him, she's probably in some 2 bedroom apartment with none of the stuff I mentioned. He's her lottery ticket, so she's hopping for that wedding, no matter how many times he cheats
so demarco has all the power in the relationship, has a soap opera star for the stable smash while he's on road trips dipping in the strange....

sounds like winning.

Sound like she winning to me

Dudes cheat regardless .. chicks gon pick the rich dude that cheats over the bum that cheats anyday the week

Once a girl stops being hurt by your cheating you have a big problem on your hands

They're both "winning" right now.

He can have whatever he wants on the side.

She stays with him cuz he has money, and is about to sign a contract for a boatload more. She wouldn't have stayed with him if it was DeMarco who works at Target.

Back
Top Bottom