delete.

you want a chick that's unplugged huh? yeah, those exist. just need to look in the right places and be positive.

Last edited:
Social media creates the illusion we are important. Instead of actually doing something noteworthy, people spend their time living the illusion of their grandeur...it's easier than facing the reality that few people truly care. Passing fancies is what we get from most, instant pseudo fame is social media offers.
Delete your social media...it's fundamentally changing the way we relate to each other as humans; unless you volunteer your life, the world thinks you hold vast secrets...strange strange phenomenon.

Last edited:
Not even deleting it. Just don't bother with those women

Can't stand them at all. Anyone for that matter

I get the whole putting your best foot forward thing, but are there females out there that care about anything more than shopping, reality shows, expensive cars, designer labels, top shelf liqour, I G likes, being seen, going out all the damn time, etc. Do these even exist anymore? If so where the hell do I go? Sorry, NT some things just getting real old to me.

You just described 50% of Niketalkers :rofl:

Last edited:
It's not just the raunch that keeps the Draya thread on the first page 90 percent of the time, there's more to it lol.

Why does the draya thread have some of you feeling some type of way?

Srs

Lol

Last edited:
*puts on farmer's hat, grabs pitchfork, lights torch*

I say we burn the Draya appreciation thread down. Whose with me?

Get rid of the thread about nothing too. matter fact get rid of all the *insert race here* girl appreciation threads.

I'm dead serious.

Is it bad that I like the type of women OP described? Minus the reality shows and social media fame :lol:

I ain't trying to date a damn nun mane.. Homebody chicks ain't no fun.

I know females like that op.

My son's mom is a prime example, all she does is work and have family time. She's into social media but since I've known her she's never cared about designer anything. She dresses nice, she makes the clothes the close don't make her. I've known her since we were 17, we'll both be turning 25 this year, she's never been into clubs and she doesn't follow the crowd.

My current female friend dresses amazing but she could careless about a designer label, she doesn't club and she's not big on social media. She is into expensive cars and nice things in general but she just does it for herself.

Country girls FTW. I don't think I could really relate to a woman like OP described.

They're out there, but there are less and less of them these days for reasons others have described.

What makes them hard to find is because they're usually not the first girls you would notice. All of the things you listed that attention-seeking girls are into/focused on are because they create a sense of higher social status and popularity. They obviously want to be seen and their style and behaviors ensure they'll be seen and noticed more than average down-to-earth girls who are usually a little less social.

As for finding them I'm just as lost as you are.

You just gotta find urself a [emoji]11035[/emoji] chick.
just as interested in knowing as you are .

i don't know I could never find girls who aren't on social media. .
i hate fb , ig.

Last edited:
My girl is a good one.

We used to live in the same apartment building, actually. Wayyyy back in the day. Used to go to the same elementary then I transfered. Then the same high school, but I transferred again. :lol: We didn't really meet until college when we were like 2 of 50 black people from America on the entire campus. She was always quiet and one day I met her in class. Started talking and realized we had a lot in common. We never talked in school cause she was always in advanced classes :lol:

She had a 3.6GPA (wayyy better than mine) and graduated last year like I did. We're on our 4th year together (we just moved in together :wow: ) and while its boring sometimes, she is damn near perfect. She's just so damnb boring. Sometimes it drives me crazy. But she's working on it, and that's a beautiful thing to me.

I guess what I'm saying is that they're out there. Sometimes closer than you think. Just don't be afraid to talk to someone you see every now and then. You might just find somebody. Mine cooks, cleans, even occasionally does my laundry!

Back
Top Bottom