DELETE

So if all this is true then you must be tyrone smangin all these whitewiminz

Nah I think Italian but OP isn't going come back and confirm or deny.

OP messed up with 8, how did you go from 8 to 9? Those lonely nights are no joke.
Nah number 8 is persian actually. She had the worst personality ever though so I couldn't wife. And yeah I know 9 is the worst lol not to mention 12. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do right? 

I knew it. Persian girls are pretty beautiful. Was she all into herself, her car, and her designer clothes, though? Oh well, at least you smashed.

I think...

I knew it. Persian girls are pretty beautiful. Was she all into herself, her car, and her designer clothes, though? Oh well, at least you smashed.
I think...
Yeah that's exactly how she was! All materialistic and what not but probably the dumbest girl ever. Couldn't deal with that. And yeah all these girls are real, if I was lying I would of posted all dimes, number 12 was pretty hard to post lol 

i think #8 is overrated. she doesnt look that god to me as she does to yall. avg girl.

Last edited:
So if all this is true then you must be tyrone smangin all these whitewiminz
I'm not really into black women to be honest. It's just a personal preference. Not against smashing one but it just never happened before. 

lmao at the recent L
roll.gif

i was hoping you hit o girl on the left then read you had no standars..so it made sense..got that strong jawline and looks like a puerto rican triple H..

shes a 2 out of 10

this one is actually decent besides the owen wilson beak on her face..5 outta 10

im sure hes a nice guy and all but i cant rate dudes homie..

she looks like my homies slovakian housekeeper but shes a 6 outta 10..

i dunno but her nose looks really big for some reason and she has a bad case of crazy eyes,like she watches you while you sleep..4 outta 10

ehh she doesnt have any bewbs and i doubt she has any booty meat, i bet she looks like death in the morning...4 outta 10

she looks like shes a mess without all the war paint on..4 outta 10.

she looks a lil decent once again im sure w/o the makeup she looks plain as hell..5 outta 10.

she looks like the fat kid off pawn stars not chumlee but the other dude..1 outta 10.

ehhh super plain jane 4 outta 10

she looks clingy as hell and like shes not going to age well 4 outta 10..

my gawd where do i begin...chick looks like the dude on renegade
BR.jpg

and her tidays are covering her belly button..1 outta 10..

i know the end of the world is coming when cats post they baby resume for critique. If you was a real homie, you would set out number 8 facebook/twitter info :nerd:

9 and 12 hurt the eye's. 5's my winner winner

c+/B- overall

I wonder what my overall pictures would look like lol.
specially chronologically. deffiinitly a few :x but 2 or 3 dimes scatteredd

:smokin
fohsho mayne. five to bein a guy. knocking boots is a sweet pastime

I think...
Yeah that's exactly how she was! All materialistic and what not but probably the dumbest girl ever. Couldn't deal with that. And yeah all these girls are real, if I was lying I would of posted all dimes, number 12 was pretty hard to post lol 

Yeah, a lot of them are spoiled like that, unfortunately. The ones I know are really humble and genuine, though.

Back
Top Bottom