Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good Win. Ball movement seems to be improving and Nash is MUCH more aggressive than earlier this season. Good to see the 3 falling, hope we can have a few more of those nights.

Perfect. Now rest 2 more days and come out fresh as hell for Sunday night. Stay stackin these wins.

good win. keep the momentum going. as for the warriors, jazz, and rockets watch out. the lakers are coming.

tumblr_lp0xsxH5rm1qj1zev.jpg

Jazz next 10 games.... Bulls, Knicks 2x, OKC, Memphis, Houston, Bobcats, Bucks, Pistons, Cavs (Not in order)

They could possibly go 2-8

ohhhh
roll.gif
good good i see you

Still though

I wouldn't never name my son with name like Alexy. It just sound mad feminine
And you sound mad ignorant, except in this case "sound" is the correct conjugation, unlike when you used it. No one is suggesting an American name their son a traditional Russian name.

How am i ignorant? The name does sound feminine and that's all. If you don't think it's soft go ahead and nick name yourself alexy.

Last edited:
How am i ignorant? The name does sound feminine and that's all. If you don't think it's soft go ahead and nick name yourself alexy.
Because you apparently have zero ability to understand how names can have different connotations in different cultures. In Russia there is nothing "soft" about the name Alexey. 

The name Alexy does sound feminine... ... ...

... ... ... to someone who is ignorant about other cultures.

Bottom line, Boyz.

And yes, Americans are typically extremely ignorant about other cultures and countries. and this is an example of 1 of those times.

And very few people TRY to be ignorant. Imagine some dude laughing at the thought of a woman doing his job, then when someone tells him how sexist he sounds, his response is "What? I'm not TRYING to be

He doesn't realize that the sheer fact that he finds it comical that a woman can do his job, that IS sexist.

Of course you're but TRYING to sound ignorant about other cultures, but what you said shows that you are.

Not trying to call you out or nothing; just trying to explain it in a way maybe no one else had.

The name Alexy does sound feminine... ... ...

... ... ... to someone who is ignorant about other cultures.

Bottom line, Boyz.

And yes, Americans are typically extremely ignorant about other cultures and countries. and this is an example of 1 of those times.

And very few people TRY to be ignorant. Imagine some dude laughing at the thought of a woman doing his job, then when someone tells him how sexist he sounds, his response is "What? I'm not TRYING to be

He doesn't realize that the sheer fact that he finds it comical that a woman can do his job, that IS sexist.

Of course you're but TRYING to sound ignorant about other cultures, but what you said shows that you are.

Not trying to call you out or nothing; just trying to explain it in a way maybe no one else had.

Ok then go ahead and call me ignorant for pointing out a 6'7 guy who name is Alexy

My point is the name DOES sound feminine. Geez.

I woudn't make fun of anyone name. I just think the name sound feminine

End of discussion

Last edited:
That Utah sched looks like 5-5 to me. I don't see 6 wins tho.

If Utah could struggle to a 4-6 or 5-5 spell, but one of the wins is vs Houston.........would mean both of them come back to us.

For us tho, we MUST get by Atlanta, at home, couple days rest, but then At OKC and the next night (back2back for our old dudes) At New Orleans and we have to have energy against them. Very, very key stretch. Going 2-1 gets us to 31-31 but one of our predictable losses off the schedule. (@OKC)

Back
Top Bottom