Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just a disagreement on how to get the ball delivered.

:lol: at Dwight wanting a pass high from Nash at that angle.

Edit:

Thank you Kings.

Last edited:
Dwight is just a cancer to this team.

Watching Earl Clark, MWP & Nash continually tell him **** was just comedy to me. At one point it looked like he wasn't even try to catch any of the passes to him anymore.

Lakers were literally trying to bottle feed this dude at one point, guy is worthless.

I don't care if he's injured, his body language is just inexcusable.

Pau comes back at the earliest end of March. At the latest last week of the season.

Then he needs a bit to get back in the swing of things.

To my delight, I hope this is the last year I have to watch him on the Lakers.

I don't get you sometimes, you want Dwight back so much, but he is playing like **** and his body language just screams he wants to leave, yet you have Pau, who isn't what he used to be, but he's trying out there and when he's started in place of Dwight, has played well.

Then you hate Blake, whose done a pretty decent job and has somewhat fixed our backup point guard problem. Would you rather trot out Duhon or Morris?

Who are we going to get for Pau? There is nobody in the league that makes us better, you want to start building for the future? You want to trade Pau for young players? Then you are giving up this last window of Kobe and Nash, because nothing i've seen from Dwight this year has showed me he's a dominant center, or is going to be the centerpiece for a championship team.

Prove me wrong Dwight, show me something. I don't want to hear from your dad or your mom, or you seven baby momma's. Show me something, give me a 25 and 15 game, be the defensive juggernaut that you claim to be.

Dwights overrated and since yao retired they just handed dwight the title for best center but marc gasol has that title now

Man, Ron. :smh: Are you going to make me add you to the long list of guys I have a problem with on my beloved team?

On the real, only 2 dudes I'm legit happy w/ right now are Earl and... Kobe. :lol:

Nash is not the dude that lead the league in assists last year, Dwight gonna Dwight, Jamison sucks, Antoni is fraudulent, and now my dude Ron?

Dwight will never be **** outside of Stan's system...he's limited as hell offensively unless he's right under the basket...if he stay w/ la you gotta put straight shooters around him

Just wanted to drop in and say that if/when the Kings move the Lakers and the Heat are on my shortlist of teams I'm planning on hopping on their bandwagons..... especially with the Lakers having an off year, this seems like a great opportunity 
happy.gif

Anyone for signing Delonte West and Michael Redd? :nerd:

I signed both of them and Keyon Martin on my 2K13 game and it made a world of difference.:\

Just wanted to drop in and say that if/when the Kings move the Lakers and the Heat are on my shortlist of teams I'm planning on hopping on their bandwagons..... especially with the Lakers having an off year, this seems like a great opportunity 
happy.gif

You serious? How can you seriously be plotting to follow other teams already :smh:

And picking the most successful ones at that, Why not the Warriors or Clippers if you are in Cali

Back
Top Bottom