Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wade was struggling with his shot until Meeks was put on him.

The lakers just do not have the talent or depth that Miami does. The front office still thinks this team is loaded though.

They would do some damage if they had a backup pg or a starting level SF...oh and a decent coach.

Agree 100%!!!

Never seen more optimism than in this thread, gotta give yall credit for looking on the bright side :lol:

8 MAN ROTATION?

Kobe minus the last turnover played a pretty damn good game -- 57% from the field, good rebounding. He should have had another 10+ assist game but these other bums can't make wide open looks.

Dwight played 41 minutes and had 9 boards? Unacceptable.

_Anoti? Well what can I say that hasn't been said a million times before. :smh:

8 seed is a possibility still hopefully we can at least save face and make the playoffs.

Last edited:
Rebounding was a problem, but we were still in striking distance..

It was the 3 or 4 piss poor attempts by MWP that swung the momentum..

Then turnovers continued to put the nail in the coffin.

Can anyone explain to why Howard was benched at all in the second half? He should be able to play the whole damn game. He was not doing much on offense anyways. He was not in foul trouble either. Dantoni is just a dumbass coach

When you have a lineup of Blake, Meeks, Metta, Clark, and Dwight. Who exactly is supposed to initiate the offense?

Both Heat games is year has been the same, keep up first 3 quarters and blow it in the 4th

That's how it's been with every team that plays the Heat, that's how the Heat are going to play this whole season. Coast for the majority and turn on the switch in the end (the playoffs)

Man, Kobe is amazing though. Through the heartbreaking loss I was able to find comfort in seeing him play.  The man still commands a double, sometimes triple team, even with Lebron or Battier is on him.  I wish he wasnt going out like this though, last three years have sucked for us.

Last edited:
Man, Kobe is amazing though. Through the heartbreaking loss I was able to find comfort in seeing him play.  The man still commands a double, sometimes triple team, even with Lebron or Battier is on him.  I wish he wasnt going out like this though, last three years have sucked for us.

Blame it on the overrated big man

Now i see why shaq is always on his case

When you have a lineup of Blake, Meeks, Metta, Clark, and Dwight. Who exactly is supposed to initiate the offense?

I meant defensive attempts..

But offense too

Last edited:
The thing is, our bench wasn't terrible in the 2nd quarter. In fact, IIRC they extended the league.

I think it comes down to MWP. Dude just EVISCERATES momentum and KILLS any sort of energy. He is just so bad, it's repulsive.

Minus the choke in Phoenix (which I'm blaming on fatigue)... it really was a decent road trip.

Still don't understand why the "list of reasons" for the team's failures this year didn't include a bolded, top pick of INJURIES. There are other issues... but I would say they are of a "finer" nature. You can do anything about the injuries and, thus, lack of cohesiveness due to not playing together.

Back
Top Bottom