Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No foambs for us fellas :smh:

Similar to the last game, they're talent is far better than ours... If we would play with this heart all season long though, we might have had a winning record.

If I was Dwight I wouldn't want to stay either. He hasn't been getting any touches.

Dwight has no moves in the post!!!!

I much rather Kobe post within 10 feet than dwight howard... when he does get touches in the post he does nothing with it.

theres the 10 point lead. look if you are going to run an 8 man rotation with some old *** dudes atleast do it so there is always a decent ballhandler out there at all times.

this always happens...

It is hard to win when your starting SF should not even be in the NBA anymore and you have no backup PG for a 40 year old starting PG.

On top of that, this DAntoni dude does his worst job with rotations as he possibly can. Does not practice defense or rebounding either.

Dwight has no moves in the post!!!!

I much rather Kobe post within 10 feet than dwight howard... when he does get touches in the post he does nothing with it.
Well I know he doesn't have any moves. I'm just saying if you're a star player wouldn't you want touches? Instead of being a kwame like figure?

just like dwight covers up how bad the lakers are on defense, diwhgt and pau cover up how bad the lakers are at reboundingi

so so so so bad

its this assumption that someone else will get it and it kills me every time

Last edited:
I wonder if Miami would be willing to make a James Jones for Jamison swap.......same position(s), same body size, main difference is ones a pure shooter, the other one isn't

Back
Top Bottom