Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As far as tonight's game is concerned, it will all be on the ability on Kobe, D12, & Nash to physically recover from last nights game, on a 3rd game in 5 nights I believe. As much as Kobe would like to put on he aint no spring chicken anymore & we no Nash isnt lol. Up there in Denver in that atmosphere they might get noodle legs out there.

Thats when you no your running your hardest put you just seem to be going so much slower...the worst feeling....
Then you have D12 with that back and shoulder...if somehow those 3 can subside those then we may have a chance.

In the big picture of things, we only have about 5 losses we can have from now on....the questions we need to be asking ourselves is this
the lost we can afford to put towards those 5...

I personally dont think we make the playoffs from a pure numbers point of view but if they want to have a chance they need to hit a whole other
desperation level...

.....this Lakers season is really like a movie...really entertaining actually....im on the edge of my seat wondering how it ends :lol:

I don't. I've had enough old Suns for one year thanks.

I don't have any interest in Stat, Diaw, Bell, Gentry, Dan Majerle, Kevin Johnson, etc.

Any players we add need to be under 30 at minimum.

I think he'd have taken Meeks' minutes and been an upgrade. But the age did worry me.

Pretty classless of the Jazz to waste away someone's career like that. It's been a full year since they decided to stop playing him. A year at this point in someone's career is pretty damning.

I don't. I've had enough old Suns for one year thanks.

I don't have any interest in Stat, Diaw, Bell, Gentry, Dan Majerle, Kevin Johnson, etc.

Any players we add need to be under 30 at minimum.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
How dare you disrespect Kevin Johnson like this!!!!

How about a young Charles Barkley??? 
laugh.gif

Oh, you thought I was outta pocket this morning tho. :lol:

Lesson as always, CP does homework. Get familiar.

Now let's get out there and only lose by 29. :lol:

I took the Lakers +7..... If they lose by 29, I will be so mad at you CP 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom