Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LAKER FRONT OFFICE

TRADE DWIGHT HOWARD NOW

Get some good, athletic, quality pieces, so Kobe Bryant goes to the finals this year and D's up LeBron and the Lakers stun Miami.

Paul George? Kevin Love?

Last edited:
lol man the all star weekend thread is lol. how you gonna get bent out of shape and get mad because kobe got two meaningless blocks?

if he shoots too much hes trying too hard. two blocks on lebron hes trying too hard.

its like im in bizzaro world. lebron fans turning into kobe fans a few years back. protecting his every mishap.

Last edited:
:lol: at "the" troll crying over Kobe's performance in the ASG thread. He's taking shots at our standings because Mamba rustled his jimmies in the 4th quarter.

Hilarious...

Back to reality tomorrow...where we really are a non-playoff team. But oh well. Life is still good man.
I got faith we can turn it around.

*crossing fingers* :smokin

:lol: at "the" troll crying over Kobe's performance in the ASG thread. He's taking shots at our standings because Mamba rustled his jimmies in the 4th quarter.

Hilarious...

Back to reality tomorrow...where we really are a non-playoff team. But oh well. Life is still good man.
I got faith we can turn it around.

*crossing fingers* :smokin

This was a nice break from reality, got to see Kobe do well, and Dwight to...well Dwight was just there...

Anyways 2 HUGE HUGE HUGE games coming up.

CELTICS and TRAILBLAZERS

We win both, we'll be 1 game under .500 and hopefully Houston who plays THUNDER and BROOKLYN can lose we'll be right back in it.

GO LAKERSSSSSSSSSS

You're never going to budge Essential :lol:

Well Kev is out for like 3 more weeks.. So we wouldn't make the playoffs there..

I think it's just not a good idea..

1. I pointed out my theory on Dwight... I think he's depressed because he can't take criticism. He never did before 13 months ago. Once he got traded to LA didn't expect it to happen and from August through November, dude was happy as can be.. Then he gets criticized for everything, some deserved, some ridiculous. He just doesn't know how to handle being the hated guy. It's going to follow him everywhere. Small market, big market because he's a face..

2. Any trade is going to suck... Brook Lopez for multiple years is a train wreck... Trading for Kevin Love doesn't really solve much when they will probably trade Pau in the offseason..

3. If he leaves, Lakers are not in a bad position where they are dismantled for 5-6 years...

4. His stats are there... He just needs to find his energy.. His energy comes from being happy about what he's doing.. The constant slaughter makes that difficult... It's not just being in LA, he'd get it anywhere... He just has to get around that mental block.

So nope I'm not going to budge.

But I am starting to budge on keeping Nash & Pau.. More so Pau than Nash because I think the Lakers could load up their bench something heavy in the offseason (Key is what they do with expiring (MWP, Blake & Duhon which could get you a great backup PG), going after a Dorell Wright, and trying to add another cheap big... Obviously this means keeping Dwight & Clark in the starting 5.. But I'd still trade Nash for Lowry right now... Much better fit in my opinion. Just because Lowry can get to the hoop, pass the ball decently, but defense is where it's at for me.)

Last edited:
Anyways 2 HUGE HUGE HUGE games coming up.

CELTICS and TRAILBLAZERS

We win both, we'll be 1 game under .500 and hopefully Houston who plays THUNDER and BROOKLYN can lose we'll be right back in it.

we're actually 4 games under .500 right now so we'd still be 2 games under if we win both. That Clipper game was one I really wanted :smh: We don't start winning consistently right after the break then I'll be ready to mail in the season

0-0 :lol:

we're actually 4 games under .500 right now so we'd still be 2 games under if we win both. That Clipper game was one I really wanted :smh: We don't start winning consistently right after the break then I'll be ready to mail in the season

0-0 :lol:

Damn didn't know we were 4 games under, thought we were 3 games, oh well, what season are we on?

No matter...

0-0 lets go!!!

Howard might be even softer mentally than Gasol. In only someone would force Gasol into the gym and make him some weights.

i know it will never happen, but

if possible would you guys want Blake for howard straight up and move gasol to the 5?

eh you cant dwell on the past. all this anger over the paul trade aint gonna do nothing but get you guys high blood pressure...

You just have to face the facts that this team is done for this year.

I still refuse to bash dwight howard because its not all his fault and those outsiders who claim howard is garbage just wants himoff this team because it takes away any chance we will see the real dwight howard show up in a laker uniform.. because if he ever went back to the old dwight howard this team would not be struggling. this mess would have been done with if we signed a coach who had a brain and who can control egos, big babys, and *** holes.

we are not gonna beat a team like the celtics, heat, or thunder if the coach continues to play an 8 man rotation full of old guys. hes pressing his luck something bad if another starter goes down.

we will continue to be competitive in games until the 4th quarter comes around and everyone is tired and blake and duhon are out there on the court until the 8 minute mark.....as if kobe and nash are siamese twins

I think you guys can win the next two games. Would make things really interesting.

I haven't looked at the rest of the schedule, but what's the month of March looking like for you guys? That's usually the tough part of the season. Really determines seeding positions from that point.

Back
Top Bottom