Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
statistics: january 2012*

-- Kobe has scored 40+ points in 111 regular season games & 11 playoff games for a combined 122 games.

-- Lakers have a combined 87-35 winning record for 71% win rate both regular season and playoffs.

-- When Kobe scores 40+ points going 1889/3671 he is currently making them at a combined .515 FG% rate.

Regular Season:

-- When Kobe scores 40+ Lakers in those games have a 77-34 winning regular season record good for a 69% win rate.

-- An 82-game season would equate that as a 57-25 regular season record.

-- Kobe has made 1717/3356 shots good for a .512 FG% for the season.

Playoffs:

-- When Kobe scores 40+ Lakers in those games have an 10-1 winning playoff record good for 91% win rate in the playoffs.

-- Kobe has made 172/315 shots good for a .546 FG% in the Playoffs.

:wow: Last night i had a dream that i will wake up on Feb 22nd and see some crazy Lakers trades going down.

The Lakers make the playoff and upset the San Antonio Spurs in first round.

Please god allow my dream to come true
Not like my dream I had last week, lakers not only made the playoffs but they won the championship! With the squad we have now, and kobe got his 6th ring :pimp: but it was only just a dream that night :smh:

Last edited:
Id trade Dwight too, of course im in the minority but just i dont view him as a franchise player or anything close to it.

Still dont understand why we keep force feeding him in the post, when his post game is marginal at best....at this point he seems like a glorified Mutmbo.

I think many of us are still holding on to a shred of hope that he gets ''healthy'' and starts to dominate like we thought he could but i dont see that happening...i'd love to be dead wrong :smh:

Essential, request: any way we could have had Barkley w/ Shaq&Kobe? Just curious.

Let me go get my DeLorean...

Honestly I have no idea.

But I assume had we gotten Chuck at that time.. He'd be gone by 96. Or it drastically alters history.

What were the trades? :lol:

Metta world brick for Gerald Wallace

Dwight for Joakim Noah Nate Rob and Marcus Teague

Pau for Josh Smith and Devin Harris or Pau for Kevin Love and Barea

Start line up of Devin Harris, Kobe, Gerald Wallace, Josh Smith/Klove, Joakim Noah

Bench: Nate Rob/Marcus Teague, Barea, Nash, Meeks, Earl Clark, Robert Sacre

Last edited:
What were the trades?
laugh.gif
Metta world brick for Gerald Wallace

Dwight for Joakim Noah Nate Rob and Marcus Teague

Pau for Josh Smith and Devin Harris or Pau for Kevin Love and Barea

Start line up of Devin Harris, Kobe, Gerald Wallace, Josh Smith/Klove, Joakim Noah

Bench: Nate Rob/Marcus Teague, Barea, Nash, Meeks, Earl Clark, Robert Sacre
Who would you want between Smith and Love??? 
laugh.gif

maybe Ron Ron, Hill, and filler for Josh Smith and then Pau for Love???

laugh.gif

So I was reading Steve Kyler of hoopshype's twitter...

Dwight Howard HAS to play in the All-Star Game if he is not injured.. And since he was playing in games, he's not considered injured.

So there's your explanation of why he's playing this "meaningless" game.

Last edited:
Dwight just needs to step up and play better. That's only thing he can control right now.

When he's smiling and joking y'all say he's not taking the game serious. When he's not y'all say he's depressed. Winning would cure all that but we're not winning **** this year.

Dwight just needs to step up and play better. That's only thing he can control right now.

When he's smiling and joking y'all say he's not taking the game serious. When he's not y'all say he's depressed. Winning would cure all that but we're not winning **** this year.

That's 100% right..

I don't think he knows how to handle this territory at all.. He wasn't ready for it last year... He probably didn't expect it this year.. Like we all did we just expected the Lakers to run rough shot over everybody..

He gets slaughtered day in, day out... On tv, on the radio, the internet, and to his face..

The injuries didn't help either..

He's gotta figure out how to play through it...

Last edited:
And some of the criticism is true but at some point people need to chill out. This is almost the same thing Lebron went through and after he won people jumped right back on.

Last edited:
[quote name="chaose57"]

:pimp: :pimp:[/quote]Well damn. Were all the players wearing something similar? If so, some of them should be embarrassed to stand next to Kobe. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom