Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nash obviously thrives in an uptempo system, that last possession where he pushed it shows that.

Right, he thrives in it... but if the Lakers can just get some sort of mix that works for everyone (i.e. uptempo and PnR-based for Nash at times, Princeton for Gasol/Howard, and Kobe takes over whenever things break down).... then it will work. For me, it's going to be all about balance... and it's going to require these different types of offenses/sets to be optimal.

11/14 from the line
pimp.gif

Some of You guys are so frustrating, everyones posting and active when we are playing like crap. You guys are quick to point out who sucks, who needs to stop shooting, who is playing horrible, whats bad, etc...

but there are SO MANY POSITIVES to this game that no one wants to talk about. Everyones quiet about the progress we have made in one night.
We are already starting to look a LOT MORE fluid offensively. The 2nd unit needs work obviously, but our 1st unit is showing a lot of potential.

Even Dwights passing has been TREMENDOUS. He's had great vision, Nash is trying to push the tempo, Kobe is shooting well and most importantly MOVING WITHOUT THE BALL. Artest is playing good defense, deflecting balls and being active.

NO ONE IS MENTIONING ANY OF THIS.

All i see is I HATE STEVE BLAKE, UGH BLAKE SUCKS, UGH THIS, UGH THAT.

Steve Blake isnt the only damn laker damn.

Discuss some of the good things that happen...if you even notice it.

I swear i think some people are purposely just LOOKING for bad things to point out, you arent even paying attention to the good :smh:

We're losing right now but the point is we look better. Progess man...progress. At least Essential notices it.

Someone help me out here. :smh:

Last edited:
Some of You guys are so frustrating, everyones posting and active when we are playing like crap. You guys are quick to point out who sucks, who needs to stop shooting, who is playing horrible, whats bad, etc...
but there are SO MANY POSITIVES to this game that no one wants to talk about. Everyones quiet about the progress we have made in one night.
We are already starting to look a LOT MORE fluid offensively. The 2nd unit needs work obviously, but our 1st unit is showing a lot of potential.
Even Dwights passing has been TREMENDOUS. He's had great vision, Nash is trying to push the tempo, Kobe is shooting well and most importantly MOVING WITHOUT THE BALL. Artest is playing good defense, deflecting balls and being active.
NO ONE IS MENTIONING ANY OF THIS.
All i see is I HATE STEVE BLAKE, UGH BLAKE SUCKS, UGH THIS, UGH THAT.
Steve Blake isnt the only damn laker damn.
Discuss some of the good things that happen...if you even notice it.
I swear i think some people are purposely just LOOKING for bad things to point out, you arent even paying attention to the good :smh:
We're losing right now but the point is we look better. Progess man...progress. At least Essential notices it.
Someone help me out here. :smh:

That's all good and fine.. BUT STEVE BLAKE SUCKS!

I think steve blake has played decently today. I mean him NOT turning the ball over or doing something stupid is good enough for me.

I was going to type here that this has been a first time..in a long time that Kobe wasn't the focal point of the offense..

Then Kobe start ball hogging!!

I think steve blake has played decently today. I mean him NOT turning the ball over or doing something stupid is good enough for me.

Defense though...

The reason we need someone like Delonte 1. He can do everything Blake can on offense (but way better)... 2. He play hustle defense, which we need at PG.

Last edited:
Gladly we cut down their offensive rebounds...

It's
1. Bad Communication on Defense
2. Dumb Turnovers on Offense

Offense started looking good though so there's that... 12 assists on 18 makes is beautiful..

Just need better communication on defense and hold down turnovers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom