Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
howards free throws
eek.gif

lakers gotta get howard the ball early and get this penalty early

Well since everyones being a negative nancy in the thread and constantly crying about steve blake and our bench...I'll bring up something positive...

Dwights post game has gotten SO MUCH BETTER to me. The dude is killin down there in the paint.
He cant be stopped without double team help right now.

He definitely didn't have these type of moves and movement a few years ago when he played us in the finals.
He's actually capable of creating for himself now, which is flat out SCARY. :pimp:

Last edited:
:smh:
No flow to this offense at all...I miss those days with L.O when things looked easy. Now it looks like a struggle for every bucket.

Dwight has the foot speed and quickness... but definitely doesn't have his hops right now (and his general leaping explosiveness). Painfully obvious. I still think it's having a huge impact on his defensive presence so far... so I am with-holding judgement on the defense as a whole until he is completely back (because he really will have a huge effect across the board when he can actually grab all the boards and block/alter the shots he has in the past).

^Yup....we're basically running this offense through him in the 2nd and it's clear he's not a 100% yet either. Spooky

Nash is only good for Mike D'Antoni offense where he has players spread out that can shoot..that's why I think hes going to struggle with Lakers because
all they have is post players....I HOPE IM WRONG THOUGH. I want Nash to kill it out there. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom