Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly not much has changed. Pau is still super soft, artest is ******ed and out of control, and blake cannot keep anyone in front of him.

STEVE BLAKE gotta be kidding me??? should have gotten Barbosa when we had the chance:smh: BROWN needs to go he doesn't know how to utilize the offense :x

Grown *** men.....Professional basketball players, and you still have to be asked to protect the ball? :smh: W.T.F is going on....too careless

Ive had enough, cant watch anymore. don't know if i can take "waiting a couple months" for these guys to gel - might have a heart attack in the mean time.

MWP = garbage. Jamison = useless Gasol = soft.

team lacks shooting and athleticism, which is what every other contender has plenty of and something we talked about getting the past two summers but never did.

Kobe :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

****'em :lol:

Man I thought this was the regular NBA season thread :lol: Good day

Last edited:
kobe with an air ball...guy is doing way to much he needs help geez move around people :smh: and gasol wtf man show how u played with spain man!!! we need that guy not a big softy :smh:

Dwight :smokin we should be winning but the defense and turnovers :x

This dude Pau looking like he wants to get traded. Ryan Anderson wouldn't be bad.

Last edited:
Howard 29-9-5 on 8/12FG 13/16FT
Kobe 21 on 7/12FG 3/4FT

Very efficient...

Turnovers and bad communication on Defense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom