Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I get Kobe's angle. I don't have Kobe on my Twitter (I know, I know... you're absolutely shocked, right? :lol:), but a friend of mine retweeted a Kobe tweet: "It's about us as a team, not us individually."

I think he's playing the way he has been playing to show Dwight a little something. If I were to predict what he is subliminally saying, it would be "Dude, if you have to change the way you're used to playing in order for us to win, let's do it. Look at me; this is absolutely not how I am used to playing, but we're winning. You're not use to being ran through constant P&Rs? and you're only used to being the # 1 option? You think I'm used to 12 & 8?! C'mon, man... step out of your comfort zone, and let's win."

Methinks.

And if so, me likes. :smokin Leading by example. :D

Just dudes from NT that are on Twitter. Hard to find someone like me on there, my name is @CP1708

Real curveball thrown by me there. :lol:

On here names can be like Mamba8 then they go on Twitter with their name @PrincessButtercup. Can't figure out who the **** I'm talkin too. :smh: :lol:

[quote name="chaose57"]@_chaose57

now following sohi23,cp1708,ska and essential[/quote]Essential?

dwight plays so much better without that stupid headband on 
laugh.gif

:lol: I was thinking the same thing,

Just dudes from NT that are on Twitter. Hard to find someone like me on there, my name is @CP1708

Real curveball thrown by me there.
laugh.gif

On here names can be like Mamba8 then they go on Twitter with their name @PrincessButtercup. Can't figure out who the **** I'm talkin too.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I only have instagram 
ohwell.gif

Does anyone think that Shaq calling Dwight a Pick and Roll Center is the reason that Dwight is so reluctant to put his all into a pick and roll play?
laugh.gif
 sounds believable 

I thought that firing Mike Brown this early in the season was pretty premature, but after hearing him get interviewed and hear him praise what D'antoni is doing... then say the lakers are about to turn it up. Makes his B-ball creditablity lower in my book.

Back
Top Bottom