Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
19 & 18? Dwight cooked :smokin

Kobe let him do his thing... and lead the game in dimes dropped :smokin :smokin

We win :D

these ******g 3rd quarters man

stage 5 clinger that just wont leave
mean.gif

Glad to see we got the win.

I guess it was good I fell asleep at halftime. Seems the Lakers did too based on that 3rd quarter :lol:.

Last edited:
D'Antoni on Kobe "was trying too hard to get everybody else involved. You've gotta walk the fine line, & he went way over the other line."

Spot on.

Last edited:
It would be fun to know what goes on in Bryant's head when he either

A. Jacks up shots and refuses to pass

or 

B. Forces passes and refuses to shoot

Dude is funny. D'Anphony is brave for calling Bryant out but he's absolutely correct in his assessment. It aint exactly rocket science though.

Didnt get to see the game anyway, but fell asleep also..Glad to know we got the win.

Even with Kobe only scoring 4pts.

No comment on MWP. Just ship him out asap.

What happened in the 3rd? Iono, dont care, we pulled it out.

Dwight looking somewhat decent from the highlights I saw..

Good job tnite fellas.

---Claps----

Bought time he did something.

Sick of hearing this big kid cry about absolutely any and everything. I mean everybody gets hurt, but he's now got his daddy involved. wtf???

If u really tryin to look out for your career/safety/body etc, sit your mass out of the ASG game..You will definately be respected more if
u do..Specially in LA with the fans, teammates etc. Kobe had to miss an ASG before due to injury of his fingers or sumthin like that,
plz correct me if Im wrong. No big deal. Sacrifice for the greater cause is the ultimate sign of teamwork/unselfishness.

Dude really aint built for these lights. But he can/needs to be broken in to the way things are out in LA.

Like someone mentioned earlier tday, he needs to get with a couple of the greats and train/practice hard, be around greatness and just soak it in and listen and embrace this culture and understand that he has the chance to be a part of something way bigger than he's accustom to.

I bet thatd str8en his monkey behind up then.

Last edited:
Does anyone think that Shaq calling Dwight a Pick and Roll Center is the reason that Dwight is so reluctant to put his all into a pick and roll play?

Back
Top Bottom