Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bron going to be chasing kobe's shadow just like Kobe is chasing MJ's shadow....

bron going to need at least 5 to be in the discussion with these 2, sure he may be a better athlete or have a better feel or w/e his argument is....but can he put them all together and maintain it for 4 more rings?

Thats the mountain that currently stares down at LBJ

LeBron will surpass Kobe soon enough, championships or not.

Championships or not?

In order for Lebron to be able to sit at the champs lunch table, he HAS to win AT LEAST 4-5.

1 doesnt cut it for me. Hell, David Stern gave him that ring last year. Even Dirk has a ring..Jason Terry has a ring.

Stats here, stats there, dont make a fat **** if u cant bring home titles.

No less than 4 for me to put him among the great greats.

MJ picked the guy who plays more like him than anyone else in the league has or does?

eek.gif

I guarantee the reason he said that, the reason he picked Kobe, is because he understands Kobe. While I'm over here b****ing about Kobe the Volume Shooter and "Look, Kobe's passing and we're winning", MJ completely understands, because... and I swear, I hope you guys acknowledge this and we don't have to argue about it... he made Kobe, just as Dr. J made MJ. So of course MJ understands Mamba.

I don't. Actually, I do, but I don't like it. He understands, and absolutely likes it; he had the same mentality, played the same way.

I'm sure Kidd understands Rondo's commitment to passing more than we all do. Someone else might look at him and go "Damn, work on that jumper, bro." But Kidd gets it, I'm sure.

Not surprised at all Jordan said that.

Changes nothing for me, and CERTAINLY doesn't end the discussion by any means.
laugh.gif
We're talking about opinions; there is no end to the discussion.

MJ picked the guy who plays more like him than anyone else in the league has or does?

:wow:

I guarantee the reason he said that, the reason he picked Kobe, is because he understands Kobe. While I'm over here b****ing about Kobe the Volume Shooter and "Look, Kobe's passing and we're winning", MJ completely understands, because... and I swear, I hope you guys acknowledge this and we don't have to argue about it... he made Kobe, just as Dr. J made MJ. So of course MJ understands Mamba.

I don't. Actually, I do, but I don't like it. He understands, and absolutely likes it; he had the same mentality, played the same way.

I'm sure Kidd understands Rondo's commitment to passing more than we all do. Someone else might look at him and go "Damn, work on that jumper, bro." But Kidd gets it, I'm sure.

Not surprised at all Jordan said that.

Changes nothing for me, and CERTAINLY doesn't end the discussion by any means. :lol: We're talking about opinions; there is no end to the discussion.

No, definately doesnt end the discussion, was just making a point. But do lets continue, Id love to hear other folks opinion other than THE GOD's.

at the end of the day, what mj said was his opinion. just because mj da gawd said it doesnt means its true

:lol:

Whats your take on it then? (No Lebron d--- riding allowed)

"I guarantee the reason he said that, the reason he picked Kobe, is because he understands Kobe. While I'm over here b****ing about Kobe the Volume Shooter and "Look, Kobe's passing and we're winning", MJ completely understands, because... and I swear, I hope you guys acknowledge this and we don't have to argue about it... he made Kobe, just as Dr. J made MJ. So of course MJ understands Mamba."

Bingo. LeBron's size and skillset is one we've never seen before in the NBA. Magic Johnson with the ability to score at will. Oh and guess what, he plays lockdown defense.

are we talking about career or right now?

career - kobe
right now - lbj

Career- kobe

Right now- Kobe

I say that bcuz like i said earlier, Last years title was GIVEN, not EARNED.

And on top of that, I take a few pts away from Bron bcuz of how he QUIT on the Cavs, and RAN down to Mia to play with another star.

Like The God said, did him or Magic or Larry run to each other to win??

Everything down to his name has been GIVEN to this man.

I want to see him actually EARN a title or 3...

All the talk of how much better he's playing lately..I am amazed as well, BUT, since we comparing with Kobe, hell Kobe BEEN nasty. Since he was young at that. He went head to head with the GOD..Held his own too IMO or we wouldnt have any comparison. Lebron been in the league for 9-10 years and he JUST NOW getting better..Ok? And? Like i said, Kobe has been getting it done since he was a youngin. Thats why The God picked Kobe. He saw and witnessed Kobes killer instinct that lives in him as well. Atthe end of the day, when its all on the line, who u gonna pick to take that last second shot?? Im takin the Bean.

Last edited:
"I guarantee the reason he said that, the reason he picked Kobe, is because he understands Kobe. While I'm over here b****ing about Kobe the Volume Shooter and "Look, Kobe's passing and we're winning", MJ completely understands, because... and I swear, I hope you guys acknowledge this and we don't have to argue about it... he made Kobe, just as Dr. J made MJ. So of course MJ understands Mamba."

Bingo. LeBron's size and skillset is one we've never seen before in the NBA. Magic Johnson with the ability to score at will. Oh and guess what, he plays lockdown defense.
MJs discussing their careers

you just gonna ignore kobes defense in his prime?

Jerry Buss has cancer, and not lookin too good.
frown.gif
The man the prevented the Kings from moving to Anaheim, say it ain't so 
frown.gif

is there any way Jim will sell the team?? They could probably easily get a cool billion+ for the franchise

No offense, but who honestly cares who MJ would pick?

I mean... go ahead and debate all you want. I personally just dont care.

*kanye shrug*

Lets go Lakers. We need to be the Clippers tonight, feel good during all star break.

thank you.

this is getting ridiculous. Who the hell cares who people think is better.

If thats the case, then why is it ALL over every sports channel?

Maybe a couple folks in here could care less whos better, but its not a small debate.

With that being said, Im done.

Go LA.

Go Thunder as well.

Back
Top Bottom