Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know why people think anything he did in Orlando matters right now.

RIGHT NOW he is nowhere close to what he was 2 years ago. That's our point. That's our problem with him, that's our issue.

If he's hurt, he's hurt. We get that. We get things will be limited. Understood.

THAT IS NOT THE PROBLEM WE ARE ADDRESSING RIGHT NOW PEOPLE.

When Steve Nash and Earl Clark are getting frustrated with you for not moving your feet, for not rolling, for not doing the things that YOU DO BEST which is play the pick and roll properly, then THAT is a problem and something that needs to be addressed.

The health will come. (hopefully) He could/should get back to his old self and then we will have a cleared picture of what he can do. That may not happen til the offseason, but he should be able to recover as long as he doesn't go the LJ way of rehabbing his back.

But there is ZERO excuse for him not making the smart play and helping out his teammates when they have a chance to set him up.

ORLD Dwight was all over the floor. From the three point line to the rim, he covered in 3 steps. He was everywhere, offense and defense. Always moving, always in motion.

LA Dwight is a statue. And that has to change. Some games we see him flyin around, and we know he's in there. Other games he barely moves. Miami was one of those games. Boston was another. (I'll give him a pass on that one, he may not have been mentally ready to play that game with all the stress about his shoulder, etc)

Tonight, he needs to MURDER the Suns. 40-20. Absolutely shut the entire world up. Treat his old teammate like he stole something. Destroy everything, and do it in front of the fans, and get them on his side like he so desperately wants. We don't want him to fail, we want him to succeed at the highest level.

We're not stupid. We as a fanbase know what excellence looks like. He can't fool us. So it's time he starts to understand that and go balls out every play.

40-20 Dwight. Or 20-15, either way, just play hard and get this win. :lol:
you ever played hurt brah? Or off a surgery?

No conditioning, no rhythm, no nothing.

You admit to him being hurt but them turn around and bash?

Its like, people just said "that's bynum" when he did dumb stuff with inconsistent play that was shadowed by Kobe and paus great talent...

Howard shows up and gets all the criticism ...

Its crazy to me how people go in on him...

I've lost a lot of respect for Stephen . Smith... I understand how he has to watch what he says so he can get interviews ... but sheesh ...

Kobe can do no wrong in his eyes. He goes in sooooooo hard on dantoni and Howard...

When

All eyes on Dwight.

you ever played hurt brah? Or off a surgery?

No conditioning, no rhythm, no nothing.

You admit to him being hurt but them turn around and bash?

Its like, people just said "that's bynum" when he did dumb stuff with inconsistent play that was shadowed by Kobe and paus great talent...

Howard shows up and gets all the criticism ...

Its crazy to me how people go in on him...

I've lost a lot of respect for Stephen . Smith... I understand how he has to watch what he says so he can get interviews ... but sheesh ...

Kobe can do no wrong in his eyes. He goes in sooooooo hard on dantoni and Howard...

When

Dwight needs to be held accountable for acting like a little *****. And that has NOTHING to do with his injury.

This guy Jared Dudley is just annoying as hell, same with Luis Scola.

Real talk always hated these dudes :lol: fitting they play for Phx

and Metta :wow: :pimp: keep chucking em up there homie

hate watching streams and seeing all these ads for delicious west coast restaurants that are nowhere near va..lol..

got me craving a chile burger..
mean.gif

good start tho..

okay i'm just tuning in did dwight start the game without the headband? may be he took shaq's advice and drop the headband and get serious....:nerd::nerd:

Is there a stat for buzzer beaters at end of quarters against a team, because I swear to god Lakers get so many buzzer beaters against them

Back
Top Bottom