Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look Dwight isn't shaq by any means but less not act like he has the offensive repertoire of dikembe either. Dwight is a proven 20 PPG scorer and someone who has damn sure Busted his *** to earn everything he's got. Should he be the main option on this team absolutely not, but should their constantly be full possessions where he doesn't touch the rock ... Should he be a fourth Option NO.

That's his problem despite what ESPN tells you Dwight is a proven superstar player of course he's going to have a problem when his team wants him shooting less than 10 shots a game. I would be Irate if Metta world peace is always taking more shots than me or getting the ball period. Dwight when healthy is already a Bill Russell like presence on the Boards & Defense i'm not willing to let that walk because he has an issue with getting role player looks

^
If he wanted the ball, he could get the ball. Why are you not getting that?

Ever see Kobe have trouble getting the ball? Dude has his arm up even while he's passing it. :lol:

Dwight can get the ball when he moves for it. Standing still, no reason to give it to him.

Clark moves ALL THE TIME, he gets the ball plenty.

Stop making excuses for Dwight.

Exactly.

You're not getting the ball enough?

You can work harder to get it (he ain't exactly Muggsy Bogues. :lol:), or you can cry about it.

He has chosen the latter, his entire career. No, that's not fair; the last 3 years.

Last edited:
Also, we have 3 'one of the best ever's on our squad.

One of the best... SGs ever.

One of the best... offensive PGs ever.

One of the best... international players ever.

Being a 3rd or 4th option on the Bobcats would be an insult, but not here.

Last edited:
The difference between his seasons in Orlando and this season is he used to go GET the ball. Now he waits until the ball is given to him, doing jumping jacks in the air.

He used to dominate boards man...20/20s were nothing to him. Because he went after it. He wanted the ball and he made sure to get it.

Say what you want about Bean, but when Kobe wants the ball, he makes sure he gets it. He will run sprints from one side to the other, yelling, demanding, calling for the ball. To the point of annoyance.

Dwight just stands in one spot and throws an arm up "gimme the ball"... "Oh you ain't gonna give it to me? Ight then ill just wait here while you guys do your thing"..

That ain't gonna work here good sir. You want it that bad? Move over to whichever side has the ball, establish a good position, and then demand the ball again. Keep doing that and see if you don't get the ball.

You gotta move son, move your damn feet. You're playing with Kobe Bryant. Clark moves around and kobe rewards him constantly. You ain't gonna get the ball just standing there with a feelsbadman face :smh:

Last edited:
^
If he wanted the ball, he could get the ball. Why are you not getting that?

Ever see Kobe have trouble getting the ball? Dude has his arm up even while he's passing it. :lol:

Dwight can get the ball when he moves for it. Standing still, no reason to give it to him.

Clark moves ALL THE TIME, he gets the ball plenty.

Stop making excuses for Dwight.

Your comparing two perimeter players with range to a 7 footer who's only good at scoring 10 ft and in. The only play he gets called for him seems to be a pick & Roll in which he is still giving you 17 ppg. This is the same coach who had Pau Gasol standing at the three point line because of his "System"

Can Dwight Play better yes, but for a guy to still be giving you 17 & 13 on an injured season and in a coach who doesn't see any reason for a post game

Eh who needs Clark or Pau or Hill... We're the Los Angeles Lakers for gods sakes. Look at our trophy case.

We'll be fine. We got Thee best big man in the league.

Of course.

I have yet see Dwight establish low post position, SEAL, then ask for the ball...

Its post up, turn n face, jab step, sweeping jump hook OR post up, 2 measly back down dribbles, over the shoulder hook.

Im not even sure he knows how to seal..........

Dood shaq used to seal fools UNDER the hoop, catch, drop step, DUNK, repeat.

Hell DREW ate so much last year because he could establish low post position and SEAL and just either turn for a hook or dunk...no dribbles necessary.

I have yet see Dwight establish low post position, SEAL, then ask for the ball...

Its post up, turn n face, jab step, sweeping jump hook OR post up, 2 measly back down dribbles, over the shoulder hook.

Im not even sure he knows how to seal..........

Dood shaq used to seal fools UNDER the hoop, catch, drop step, DUNK, repeat.

Hell DREW ate so much last year because he could establish low post position and SEAL and just either turn for a hook or dunk...no dribbles necessary.
dwight has trouble fighting for position...thats why he always uses his arms to push people and always seems to get tangled up

wish he'd watch some tape and realize that

He's had a lot of stuff I don't like this season. Serious lack of moves, his hands, his ability to pick up 3 fouls in 13 seconds while impressive, pisses me off like nothing else in the NBA, and his sealing is another. He absolutely needs to get bigger on that. spread his arms, widen his base, and simply back himself towards the hoop so that as soon as he catches he can go left or right and go straight up with it. After all that, the lack of movement (which could be injury related), his underwhelming work in the pick and roll which was supposed to be his strong suit, and his free throw shooting goes last. I expected that to be a problem.

He has some work to do to make me happy. :lol:

1. Didn't say it was your fault. I said people LIKE YOU around him. That means people with a similar mindset to yours in his ears. Who's talking out their ***? Oh.
2. Dwight did want to come here. Brooklyn was his first choice what was that next one? Oh.
3. You acknowledge that he's unhappy yet defend his play because of that fact. So its ok to be a baby in your eyes. Oh.

His next choice was Dallas after Brooklyn. Oh, Go do your homework.

Not defending his play, I'm not defending his attitude. I'm saying you can't blame Dwight for being unhappy right now because he never wanted to be in this situation. You could blame anyone else but not Dwight because this is who Dwight is, he's always been a fragile individual. His personality will never change. Lakers knew what they were getting, the Laker fans weren't so aware.

Back
Top Bottom