Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kobe going out of his way not to score....... I dont understand what point he is trying to make

I don't think there HAS to be a point. Sometimes we as fans are just as bad as the media reaching for stories.

Maybe dude just wanna pass and get his teammates heavily involved early so he has energy for the end of the game.

Does anyone know what episode of Backstage Lakers that clip of Earl Clark walking in the tunnel is from??

This is why D'antoni is ****, PUT SACRE IN you want Clark to guard O'neal?!
yea i just dont understand. he did the same thing against the heat and it backfired. I mean play sacre for 4 minutes in the 2nd. its not like they gonna run plays offensively for him. freaking moron

I don't think there HAS to be a point. Sometimes we as fans are just as bad as the media reaching for stories.

Maybe dude just wanna pass and get his teammates heavily involved early so he has energy for the end of the game.

you dont seem to know Kobe......

Kobe that selfish passer, this guy can't win lol (although I agree don't force to assist make the right play!)

With that said good first half, Dwight has played well and so did Metta, hope they don't let up and get these starters some rest.

I want Ebanks in there he's the new Luke Walton (Human victory cigar!)

exactly

or maybe because guys are making shots. Howard is hustling for once.  he probably saying, f it, im gonna reward these guys to try to motivate them bc at the end of the day we are 10th seed so something drastic has to happen for the team moral to go up. what better way then getting others involved.

trust me, if it was lebron or pretty much any other star, the media would be saying "wow, how unselfish, the ultimate player. sacrifices his game to get team going" but no, its kobe so it always has to be a back story about how he fought with howard and now hes making a point.

chuck gonna say "see he quit on the team"

None of us know Kobe.

We all think we do because of what the media tells us.

He'll get the memo to be aggresive at halftime. I know it.

Last edited:

If dude knows he can get his at any time, I don't see why it's a problem that he's making an effort to get dudes the basketball.

I dont "know" Kobe, but I also know dude wants to win and is trying anything in the book to get this team chemistry up.

Let's not act like this dude really gonna pass up every FGA tonight in lieu of a rondo-esque statline. Come on. Dude is back home, and wants to show the home fans a taste of this equal-opportunity Kobe. Let him live.

Last edited:
I dont mean "know" him personally lol. I mean this isnt his game. I'm pretty sure thier is a agenda he is trying to prove. With Shaq sitting courtside he hasnt attempted a shot?

This isnt the first game Shaq's been to homie :lol:

But it doesnt matter, would we like Kobe to shoot some? Sure, does the current score make it necessary? Absolutely not.

Long as we get the W.

I guess I am the only person who seen Kobe pass up shots he normally would take? I guess I am the only person who seen him pass up a wide open lay up?

last game, the lakers werent going after loose balls

this game theyre fighting each other over them which is ending in the same result

mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
It is blatantly obvious that Kobe's play the last month month/and a half is intentional.

And I'm on board w/ whatever the intent is. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom