Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate mike brown and his stupid facial expressions with all my heart. The more he continues to sabotage this groups prospects, the thinner the support for him will be. I rarely take joy in an individuals downfall, but I will celebrate the day he is fired. That is all

20ifac6.jpg

For all you that don't have TWSportsnet, there may be a chance that we'll be able to watch the came on via NBA League Pass previews. I think it has to be the Portland feed, but that beats watching it on a sorry, pirated stream.

I think Mike Brown should be fired but not from last night's game. If you rewatch the tape you will notice two very apparent things.

1. There was maybe a total of 3 offensive sets that were perfectly executed. Other than that the starters and bench have no idea what the sets are. They were constantly shuffling around out of position and a lot of the time couldn't get into the set until 11 or 12 seconds left on the clock. I constantly saw Nash looking over to Mike Brown/The Bench trying to figure out WTF they wanted him to run. He looked so out of his element.

On the defensive side it was just as bad. All around communication on the defensive end was atrocious. In the second half if you watch Dwight you will notice that Mike Brown is screaming at him every time they're on that end of the floor. Dwight would look over to MB and try to figure out WTH he was trying to say and then lose opportunities at rebounds, blocks, and basic D.

2. Steve Blake tried to run pick and roll multiple times and seriously NEVER looked at his roll man. He would just pass out to the perimeter after the pick. They were running sets designed to get Howard and hill in position at the elbow and then Blake wouldn't even look at their roll! I could easily make a training video off of that performance last night on how to NOT run P&R :smh:

Steve Blake needs to go, point blank.

Sit that clown, Chris Duhon would be an upgrade at this point.

Yes, Chris Duhon.

I hate mike brown and his stupid facial expressions with all my heart. The more he continues to sabotage this groups prospects, the thinner the support for him will be. I rarely take joy in an individuals downfall, but I will celebrate the day he is fired. That is all

It's game 1.. Though..

And the offense did not even play badly

i know this starting 5 has only had 2 games together but this princeton offense imo doesnt look like it fits

I hope Dwight gets serious with his FT practice and **** ... it WILL cost us games and possibly championship..

It's game 1.. Though..
And the offense did not even play badly

the mavs had more new players than the Lakers and their offense was running smooth

no excuses

and stop comparing the lakers to the 2011 miami heat cause that team got embarrassed in the finals

the mavs had more new players than the Lakers and their offense was running smooth
no excuses
and stop comparing the lakers to the 2011 miami heat cause that team got embarrassed in the finals

Exactly.
This Lakers team played like absolute garbage, they ran the offense smoothly like 3-4 times.
The rest was either metta, or steve blake running the shot clock down.
Gasol by the free throw line would stand there, get the ball, and do nothing but pass to the perimeter then they'd force a bucket.

Offense is garbage, and our defensive effort was not there at all.

This team in in trouble. Enough with the "It's a process" etc. excuses. We had a full training camp. We went 0-8 in preseason against no name teams.

Barely put up 90 points against a bum Mavs squad.

Mike Brownie and his Princeton offense look like crap so far. Players look forced out there.

Nash is just another version of Fisher if he doesn't have the ball in his hand. Last night is the worst game i've seen Steve Nash play.

No excuse that a line up of D12, Nash, Pau, Kobe, Metta only have 46 point by half and only 90 at end of game.

This pic sum it up last night

I'm going to give Mike Brown another week before i call for his resignation

Last edited:
This team in in trouble.

STOP.

WE'RE NOT "IN TROUBLE"... we're 0-1 for the season, jesus christ.

Do you not remember how big of a slow start Miami had in Bron and Wades 1st season together?
Out of sync, lazy, missing every shot. They looked horrible...and they still made it to the finals that year.

It takes time dude, we're not making excuses...if we continue to play like this deep into the season then yeah, We will be in trouble.

But its day 2 of the season my dude...relax, calm the hell down, take a breather, go for a walk.

We lost a game, we have 82 full games this year not 53. Its a LONG season man...

*sigh*... We aren't going to go 82-0... I dont think some of you realize that. No matter how good of a team you are, you dont go 82-0...

Lets see what happens before we jump off a cliff and commit suicide. :\

Last edited:
STOP.
WE'RE NOT "IN TROUBLE"... we're 0-1 for the season, jesus christ.
Do you not remember how big of a slow start Miami had in Bron and Wades 1st season together?
Out of sync, lazy, missing every shot. They looked horrible...and they still made it to the finals that year.
It takes time dude, we're not making excuses...if we continue to play like this deep into the season then yeah, We will be in trouble.
But its day 2 of the season my dude...relax, calm the hell down, take a breather, go for a walk.
We lost a game, we have 82 full games this year not 53. Its a LONG season man...
*sigh*... We aren't going to go 82-0... I dont think some of you realize that. No matter how good of a team you are, you dont go 82-0...
Lets see what happens before we jump off a cliff and commit suicide. :\

Nobody is asking for 82-0 here. I just want efforts on offense and defense.

The Heat didn't go 0-8 in preseason and if im correct they lost close games not blow outs game

If Pau Gasol didn't shoot that charity 3 pointer we wouldnt even get to 90 points.

Mike Brown already have a full training camp and 8 preseason games.

Everytime i hear is the same old "It's a process" excuses. I want effort. Effort doesn't take a month to happen

Back
Top Bottom